Check your account email address ×

How fucking dumb is Zam.....look inside to see lol

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo. Why don't people appreciate how hard he works here. Reading every thread, writing hundreds of paragraphs, that no one reads. 

:lmao: Stupid fucker is a legend in his own mind :lol: He thinks people care.....but nobody GAF about his stupid ass.  Good thing he has HCS to go play internet cop and recharge his delusion :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Speaking of working hard... Ressurects a dead thread just to make a poorly designed insult...

No -it was a good post.  Wind change directions today.....:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Stupid fucker is a legend in his own mind :lol: He thinks people care.....but nobody GAF about his stupid ass.  Good thing he has HCS to go play internet cop and recharge his delusion :lmao: 

Ahhh is that where he gets his validation?

What an amazing human. Illustrious military career and then self made man who can retire at 40.  Truly amazing story.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahhh is that where he gets his validation?

What an amazing human. Illustrious military career and then self made man who can retire at 40.  Truly amazing story.

Amazing to you two dipshits maybe.  Couple of losers.  One is a stay at home dad that dials for dollars and the other is some retard north of the border that fancy's himself some American political and Constitution expert.  Retard daddys boi!  :lol:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jesus...moderator envy much?  Poor stupid Tool Kit and his trusty retard Rev.  FAMOUS on HCS......nothing brought more laughter to the mods than you two whining about being mistreated.  :lol:

Here you go stupid.....go cry. :lmao: 

SR Hillary outfit.png

@Momorider @Cold War @Rod Johnson 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amazing to you two dipshits maybe.  Couple of losers.  One is a stay at home dad that dials for dollars and the other is some retard north of the border that fancy's himself some American political and Constitution expert.  Retard daddys boi!  :lol:

Jesus...moderator envy much?  Poor stupid Tool Kit and his trusty retard Rev.  FAMOUS on HCS......nothing brought more laughter to the mods than you two whining about being mistreated.  :lol:

SR Hillary outfit.png

Zam won the internets today :lmao: I knew you could do it 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amazing to you two dipshits maybe.  Couple of losers.  One is a stay at home dad that dials for dollars and the other is some retard north of the border that fancy's huimself some American political and Constitution expert.  Retard daddys boi!  :lol:

SR Hillary outfit.png

When you were lighting up the world as a self made business genius, how did those dreams go?

I can imagine one guy saying, when I retire, I'm going to sled across Canada. 

Another guy saying he will travel the world.

Still some people might decide they want to volunteer in some third world shit hole.

Then Zambo pipes up with his dream.  "When I retire, I'm going to spend all day every day on snowmobile sites trying to convince people I have half a brain."

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How about bumping it after 17 hours? I think the stupidity of Zambo should never be far from the top of the list. 

Poor little small fry, north of the border with his puny little fists of fury!!!  Get'm weak wrists!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor little small fry, north of the border with his puny little fists of fury!!!  Get'm weak wrists!!!!  :lol:

I think the USA is the tiny hands capital of the world right now. You're getting your insults all muddled. Poor stupid Zambo.