Check your account email address ×

This winter SUCKS

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is three in a row. I'm seriously thinking about being down with snowmobiles 

Me too! A SXS or a couple of quads for the girlfriend and I. Ride all damn year long. Just save the tar sled for some shits and giggles fun at the track

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm not out , but I'm not upgrading. Ill keep riding my 2012 for another yr or 2

When I can off my sled it will go. I will have to keep it now as this winter is toast. 

Yup.....its basically over. Every fucking year the same thing. I'm going to sell my fucking cabin in a few years......every fucking asshole from within 1000 miles beats the shit out of every square inch of snow there because its literally the only place that ever gets snow anymore 

• Thanks 1

I’m definitely selling my cabin this spring.  Doesn’t even seem like Cadillac is in the “snow belt” anymore. Go back to chasing snow with the trailer until I find something I like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m definitely selling my cabin this spring.  Doesn’t even seem like Cadillac is in the “snow belt” anymore. Go back to chasing snow with the trailer until I find something I like.

Yah....not awesome

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

This is no place for that kind of science based talk - go post that on factualsledder, lol 😆 

nothing that has been predicted has occurred......its closer to religion than science. Sorry  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Prove its humans retard 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nothing that has been predicted has occurred......its closer to religion than science. Sorry  

Good luck with your sled sale this evening...... :lmao: 

9294A717-67AE-4CA9-95AE-826536A9447C.jpeg

Winter here sucks. 3rd on a row now.  Last 2 winters seemed to start out ok,then it warms up and rains a lot. This year ,just no snow yet. A few of my friends are looking at atvs and sxs ,they've given up. I haven't given up yet, but I'm getting there

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen sea level rise charts that mirrored predictions pretty well.  A lot of other stuff I’ve looked into over the years after debating with people telling me it’s caused by volcanoes or sun activity or magnetic fields, etc. - I’ve looked at that stuff in earnest and found information satisfactorily debunking it all.  The CO2 levels having nearly doubled in the last 150 years or so is really hard to ignore.  It’s just where I’m at with everything I’ve looked at over the years.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’ve seen sea level rise charts that mirrored predictions pretty well.  A lot of other stuff I’ve looked into over the years after debating with people telling me it’s caused by volcanoes or sun activity or magnetic fields, etc. - I’ve looked at that stuff in earnest and found information satisfactorily debunking it all.  The CO2 levels having nearly doubled in the last 150 years or so is really hard to ignore.  It’s just where I’m at with everything I’ve looked at over the years.

Sea levels have hardly risen......20 years ago they said we would be measuring rise in meters

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Yah well the CO2 levels were 1000X what they are today 12,000 years ago, that means fucking nothing at all you hack :finger: