Check your account email address ×

Khan and Sharia Law

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Breitbart :nuts:. Besides - what does this have to do with Dumps insults? :news:

I think you need to borrow his PC and read it. It'll come to you.... :lol:

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Breitbart :nuts:. Besides - what does this have to do with Dumps insults? :news:

You were duped again snowbeavis.  Why is it that the democrats need to use manipulation to try and get a point across?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It has nothing to do with it. The knuckledraggers are just carrying out their fuckin brainwashed orders

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Let's hear the defense.....look at the numbers and then reflect on the opinions expressed in this forum about the Khan controversy.  :news:

POLLS: Donald Trump's feud with the Khan family was very damaging

.Donald Trump

(Donald Trump.Joe Raedle/Getty Images) 
Donald Trump's recent feud with a Gold Star family was significantly damaging to his campaign, according to two polls released on Wednesday.

A poll from Fox News found that 69% of respondents familiar with Trump's recent criticism of the Khan family said that his remarks were "out of bounds."

Among Republicans, 41% said that it was "out of bounds."

The Khans, whose son, Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed during the Iraq War in 2004, denounced Trump during a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Thursday.

Trump then spent days after the address lobbing various criticisms at the family while noting that their son was a hero.

Elsewhere, a Wednesday Morning Consult poll showed that 34% of registered voters were less likely to vote for Trump as a result of the feud. That number was 53% among Democrats, 31% among independents, and 14% among Republicans. Just 14% of respondents said that the feud made them more likely to vote for Trump.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/polls-donald-trumps-feud-khan-224259398.html

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Now wait a damn minute.

HE HAS A POCKET CONSTITUTION!

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You were duped again snowbeavis.  Why is it that the democrats need to use manipulation to try and get a point across?

:snack:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The lie Capt. Humayun Khan was never really killed?

I'll start with him holding up a constitution but in his writings saying Sharia law is the final word.

• Like 1

Lets be clear, this is what Trump said about Khan.   Its disgraceful that anyone including the media is making a big deal about this.  There is NOTHING insulting in there.

"I saw him. He was very emotional, and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife, if you look at his wife she was standing there, she had nothing to say. Probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me, but plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and it looked like she had nothing to say, a lot of people have said that, and personally I watched him, I wish him the best of luck."

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets be clear, this is what Trump said about Khan.   Its disgraceful that anyone including the media is making a big deal about this.  There is NOTHING insulting in there.

"I saw him. He was very emotional, and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife, if you look at his wife she was standing there, she had nothing to say. Probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me, but plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and it looked like she had nothing to say, a lot of people have said that, and personally I watched him, I wish him the best of luck."

exactly !

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not a liberal on this site could find this.  But everyone of them knew the DNC narrative.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus Christ some of you idiots are piss poor examples of Americans

Can you specifically point out what is so offensive in what he said?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus Christ some of you idiots are piss poor examples of Americans

Fuck you Abe....it's your generation that ran this country into the fucking dirt you delusional old elitist cunt.

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Are you proud that the lies from the DNC manipulate the voters?

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Not a liberal on this site could find this.  But everyone of them knew the DNC narrative.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

:pc:

Is Paul Ryan being manipulated?  :snack:

see a situation where our conservative principles are being distorted, I’m going to stand up for those conservative principles,” Ryan said on “The Jerry Bader Show” on WTAQ in Green Bay, Wis. “If I see and hear things that are wrong, I’m not going to sit by and say nothing because I think I have a duty as a Republican leader to defend Republican principles and our party brand. That’s what I said I would do when I endorsed him.”

The speaker has been critical of Trump’s feud with Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim American soldier killed in Iraq. The Khans spoke out against Trump at the Democratic National Convention, and Trump criticized them in response.

“You do nothing but honor Gold Star families, and if anyone earned the right to say whatever they want, it is Gold Star families,” Ryan said Thursday. “I thought [Trump’s] comments were … beyond the pale and I called it out … I don’t like doing this, but I will do this because I feel I have to.”

In a statement last week, Ryan said criticizing Gold Star families was unacceptable and that they deserved greater respect. Trump then told the Washington Post on Tuesday that he would not endorse Ryan in his GOP primary, saying he was “not quite there yet.”

“I like Paul, but these are horrible times for our country. We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership.”:snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is Paul Ryan being manipulated?  :snack:

see a situation where our conservative principles are being distorted, I’m going to stand up for those conservative principles,” Ryan said on “The Jerry Bader Show” on WTAQ in Green Bay, Wis. “If I see and hear things that are wrong, I’m not going to sit by and say nothing because I think I have a duty as a Republican leader to defend Republican principles and our party brand. That’s what I said I would do when I endorsed him.”

The speaker has been critical of Trump’s feud with Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim American soldier killed in Iraq. The Khans spoke out against Trump at the Democratic National Convention, and Trump criticized them in response.

“You do nothing but honor Gold Star families, and if anyone earned the right to say whatever they want, it is Gold Star families,” Ryan said Thursday. “I thought [Trump’s] comments were … beyond the pale and I called it out … I don’t like doing this, but I will do this because I feel I have to.”

In a statement last week, Ryan said criticizing Gold Star families was unacceptable and that they deserved greater respect. Trump then told the Washington Post on Tuesday that he would not endorse Ryan in his GOP primary, saying he was “not quite there yet.”

“I like Paul, but these are horrible times for our country. We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership.”:snack:

Nobody really cares what you post..you do understand that right?

• Like 2