Check your account email address ×

Khan and Sharia Law

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Breitbart :nuts:. Besides - what does this have to do with Dumps insults? :news:

From the 1982 writing Khizir praised in 1983 as linked in Breitbart, I could only do a quick few minute scan of the document and I did not see where beating women was OK, but I did see the following bullet points on women in the document.

I have a T to get to, if someone finds the the wife beating at the link please post it up :bc: 

5. Islamic law was one of the first legal systems to acknowledge the financial independence of women, putting them on an equal footing with men, so that the well-being of society may be guaranteed on the basis of the solidarity of its members.

6. Islam has recognised the special importance of scholarship and scholars in society and has made it the duty of every Moslem man and woman to continue the search for knowledge, and of the Islamic state to spread education among Moslems.

7. Islam has emphasized the right of citizens to freedom of thought and expression. The Koran has thrown open the door to intellectual freedom and many of its verses emphasize the importance of exercising this freedom, because it is considered to be one of the essential functions of the intelligence granted us by God. Indeed, the entire Islamic intellectual heritage may be said to have resulted from the proper functioning of intelligence according to known rules and procedures

W omen’s rights and status:

39. Islamic states are called upon to include provisions in their legislation ensuring the political rights of women as guaranteed by Islam, notably their right to vote, to nominate themselves for election, to be appointed to public posts, and to participate in decision-making.

40. Islamic states are recommended to adapt their legislation and the training of their judges so as to eiisure the protection of wom en’s rights as recognised by Islam.

41. Commissions should be created to study all factors pertaining to the status of women and in particular the situation of women in education, employment and personal status, and to ensure that wom en’s rights are respected in conformity with the principles of Islamic jurisprudence.

42. As women’s rights will be safeguarded to a considerable degree through respect for human rights in general, Islamic and Arab governments are called upon to ratify international conventions on human rights, especially as they do not conflict with Islam’s attitude to woman. Such ratification would, on the contrary, enhance international respect for these rights and emphasize Islam’s vanguard role in the prom otion of human rig

http://icj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/1982/01/human-rights-in-Islam-seminar-report-1980-eng.pdf

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Breitbart :nuts:. Besides - what does this have to do with Dumps insults? :news:

Nothing really......look over there a shiny e-mail.....no oh look that way someone said Benghazi something Clinton speech money millionaire, broke blah blah right wing blather

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

From the 1982 writing Khizir praised in 1983 as linked in Breitbart, I could only do a quick few minute scan of the document and I did not see where beating women was OK, but I did see the following bullet points on women in the document.

I have a T to get to, if someone finds the the wife beating at the link please post it up :bc: 

It's sharia law you ignorant know nothing midget dago no mind sheep, there is no middle ground :guzzle: FUCK ME YOU ARE AN IMBECILE 

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's sharia law you ignorant know nothing midget dago no mind sheep, there is no middle ground :guzzle: FUCK ME YOU ARE AN IMBECILE 

BWHAHAHA :owned: 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

I'm not sure how you string along a naming slur in half a sentence...but it's funny as hell to me.:lol: