Check your account email address ×

Cursed liberal image

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I thought that was a dude though.  Oops.  Makes more sense now.

No, it is a dude, I'm pretty sure. Thier gender identity isn't relevant to the point.

I'm betting it was a white pussy hatter that asked him to pose for the picture. Of course, what she doesn't understand is that real feminism doesn't play nice with class traitors.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a question best answered by 10 randomly chosen black people. 

So, your answer to me is go start fights with ten random black people?  I guess in your eyes that means I am truly “tough”.  That is idiocy based on the fact you think I am some racist...along with everyone else.  You people are seriously weird. I don’t give a fuck what you think.  

FTR, I never started a single fight with any of the ones I fought. In fact, wasn’t sure what they were all upset about in the first place. Well, I take that back...I may have goaded a couple.  IMA REAL GEM!!!!!  The one I met in the ring excluded.  I gotta be honest...I just got lucky there.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There's so many...

27072815_10211010884297081_2509273296225792849_n.jpg

Fuck, man.  I don’t get this one either.  What is she trying to say?  Seems it’s just so many posing just to seem like they are actually outraged about something but, not  many on the same page. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck, man.  I don’t get this one either.  What is she trying to say?  Seems it’s just so many posing just to seem like they are actually outraged about something but, not  many on the same page. :dunno:

Who fucking cares what she’s trying to say or what she’s outraged about. You act like you get it and she’ll bend over for you. How old are you? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Who fucking cares what she’s trying to say or what she’s outraged about. You act like you get it and she’ll bend over for you. How old are you? 

Old enough and smooth enough to know I’d still be able to tap her ass after I told her her cause was stupid and she’d agree.  

I ain’t taking her to some fucking Perfect Circle concert either.

:lol:

Ahhh....but to be young and “in the game” again.  Whew....good times!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Unless you follow a diet that's largely inaccessible to anyone not white and/or rich, your opinions don't matter."

Posing is what a lot of these pussy hatters do. It's referred to as 'performative allyship' in leftist circles.

Just now, motonoggin said:

"Unless you follow a diet that's largely inaccessible to anyone not white and/or rich, your opinions don't matter."

Posing is what a lot of these pussy hatters do. It's referred to as 'performative allyship' in leftist circles.

Looks like she’s at a pretty fancy “to do” also.  Reminds me of Hollywood activists.  

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If that was trump booth it would’ve been swamped with people. Kinda lets you know where the racists are. 

They don't call the MN State Fair the Great Minnesota Freak Show because of most of the Trump supporters that are there...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This one has a 9th level curse upon it.

See if you can tell why...

26991997_539010489794039_2080732728545975964_n.jpg

I don’t know but it sure caught me as THIS is what you waited 73 years to protest? Trump?  Let’s look back just 50 and see what have been more worthy to protest. WOW!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know but it sure caught me as THIS is what you waited 73 years to protest? Trump?  Let’s look back just 50 and see what have been more worthy to protest. WOW!

Lived through Jim Crow, civil rights, Vietnam, all sorts of real shit, but her favorite neoliberal imperialist sporting a vagina didn't win so now she's really pissed.

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do I feel like it may not be in my best interest to take any type of prize/award/gift from you.  I DONT WANT IT WRAPPED!!!!!

:lol:

You win a quart of Uncle Snottys special pudding!!!!! :lol:

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a very good possibility that women are going to decide the next several election cycles. Those bitches are highly motivated. Worldwide even. 

Now with these new male sex robots with unstoppable bionic penises women arent going to need men any longer. Fuck those bitches!

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/male-sex-robots-unstoppable-bionic-penises-coming-year-7213306/?ito=desktop.article.share.top.facebook

This is the same group of people who marched around with anti-war posters during the Bush years and quietly disappeared during the Obama years. Only difference, they have traded peace signs for vagina hats.  Complete and utter frauds trying to capitalize and exploit women. They are the worst of the worst. I wonder how many know they are doing this and how many are just dumb blind partisans.

The Larry Naser case has dominated the headlines here, as it should. The most prolific child molester this  country has ever known. Pure evil.  He has destroyed more women's lives than a hundred Trumps.  Employed and protected by MSU. Even when complaints surfaced he was allowed another three years of destroying lives.  One would think if you were going to hold a women's  rights rally at MSU this would be of concern and not Trump bashing?     

On 1/22/2018 at 10:37 PM, motonoggin said:

The second cursed image is a perfect example of what is referred to as a TERF, or Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

They're mostly white and hold all sorts of problematic opinions and behavior. These are the kind of women who touch black women's hair without asking in the supermarket and use racial slurs in like company.

Holy shit Moto, are you on a new strain or what?