Check your account email address ×

nailed it....

“Without independent voters, no candidate is going to be a credible candidate for president,” Clinton surrogate Robert Zimmerman replied. “Donald Trump succeeded in a Republican Party where 44 percent of them think the president is a secret Muslim. To that voter, Duck Dynasty is a think tank. Donald Trump still won’t even recognize that President Obama is an American citizen. So, it tells you just how bankrupt Donald Trump is ethically and morally and also how dysfunctional, how extreme the Republican Party has become. That’s the real issue here.”

:lmao:

• Like 1

A real issue is people who think that a veterans gift to trump is a bigger issue than the clintons embezzling money from Haiti and taking bribes from the Russians 

11 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

A real issue is people who think that a veterans gift to trump is a bigger issue than the clintons embezzling money from Haiti and taking bribes from the Russians 

No. 

Here is another democrat who needs to berate republicans in order to get his self worth for the day.  Why don't you go do something worthwhile with your time, say go help someone get their id so they can vote come November?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

"They think Duck Dynasty is a think tank"....more liberal elitist cunt speak....not surprising slinger gravitated towards it even though they have a disdain for him as well.

Edited by Biggie Smails

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

"They think Duck Dynasty is a think tank"....more liberal elitist cunt speak....not surprising slinger gravitated towards it even though they have a disdain for him as well.

Isn't that disparaging?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:
“Without independent voters, no candidate is going to be a credible candidate for president,” Clinton surrogate Robert Zimmerman replied. “Donald Trump succeeded in a Republican Party where 44 percent of them think the president is a secret Muslim. To that voter, Duck Dynasty is a think tank. Donald Trump still won’t even recognize that President Obama is an American citizen. So, it tells you just how bankrupt Donald Trump is ethically and morally and also how dysfunctional, how extreme the Republican Party has become. That’s the real issue here.”

:lmao:

Independent ? Like you and McLiar?:lmao:

56 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No doubt. Gotta swallow the complete D phallic member, no need to think for himself. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Isn't that disparaging?

Of course it is but the best part is that dipshits like slinger and corky think Dems view them differently then the unwashed masses watching Duck Dynasty.

The OP is spot on.  Do 44% of R's think Obama is a secret Muslim - yes or no? :news:. :lol: :nuts:

it's your fucking party and you clowns nominated Dump...now own it bitches :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The OP is spot on.  Do 44% of R's think Obama is a secret Muslim - yes or no? :news:. :lol: :nuts:

it's your fucking party and you clowns nominated Dump...now own it bitches :lmao: 

The elite democrats don't view you any different then what they view me.  Let that sink in for a bit.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The elite democrats don't view you any different then what they view me.  Let that sink in for a bit.

:nuts::lol: 

Yo Doe Dumber - is Obama a Muslim? :news:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::lol: 

Yo Doe Dumber - is Obama a Muslim? :news:

You believe every thing from the DNC don't you?

The sad thing is that you have been cheerleading hillary for the last 40 years.  LOL

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You believe every thing from the DNC don't you?

The sad thing is that you have been cheerleading hillary for the last 40 years.  LOL

Is Obama a Muslim? :news:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He's a divisive race baiting prick for sure.

He's just black.  The racists have always been around and he's simply the reason for them to rise up from within our society.  He exposed them simply by being black. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He's just black.  The racists have always been around and he's simply the reason for them to rise up from within our society.  He exposed them simply by being black. 

Ahhhh so in your world blacks can't be racist....only whites. Must suck to be so guilt ridden.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Ahhhh so in your world blacks can't be racist....only whites. Must suck to be so guilt ridden.

Not what I said.  I was speaking about Obama specifically and I'm spot on :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not what I said.  I was speaking about Obama specifically and I'm spot on :bc: 

And he exposed himself as well....he worshipped at the feet of Reverend Wright.

Edited by Biggie Smails

• Gold Member

44% of Republicans think Obama is a mooslim? Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that one. :nuts:

Slinger, hows your summer been? I bet your lawn is as brown as mine. Holy hell its been dry! :bc:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So pathetic.  Obama has a mother who is caucasian you dope