Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I can't say I'm slim but I am sub 200 (185). If I'd quit beer I could be trimmer but like I'm gonna stop drinking all together :bc: and that pic is 2 years old 

You're a ginger?

The suit trim and gloves match.

9 hours ago, The One said:

Yup ur a red headed ugly fuck lmao and you cant deny that one 800 dragon lol

Pretty easy to make fun of a guy hiding behind a pc.  Why dont you post your mug? I may not be a good looking guy but I have scored a great gal.  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Pretty easy to make fun of a guy hiding behind a pc.  Why dont you post your mug? I may not be a good looking guy but I have scored a great gal.  

:bc:

all that matters bro.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Well that is awesome , as far as hiding behind a PC, take ur own advise !! And  yes kev 144  is 800 dragon on this site !

On 11/10/2018 at 4:26 PM, The One said:

Well that is awesome , as far as hiding behind a PC, take ur own advise !! And  yes kev 144  is 800 dragon on this site !

Kev could not possibly be 800 Dragon. 800 Dragon is a faggot. 

On 11/10/2018 at 4:58 PM, The One said:

Your suit and gloves are pink wtf ? Yeah that speaks volumes!

He's got a broad. What do you have, besides men's asses in the rest areas???? 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It will hit 30K on that hope and hype. Then correct to the mean. Nothing spectacular. It isn't based on faulty practices just over-exuberance. That really isn't a bad thing. The red flags that do exist are overvaluation of good products as a whole. It is the equivalent of saying Apple had a record year in sales, so lets bump their price up 20% when only 10% is justified. The key is not that they overvalued the price per say, the key is they had a a record year. The speculating on what that means for next year is the over-exuberance that is pumping this sucker through the roof. The financial statements are still strong across the board. It is still hard to say for certain that the market isn't worthy of the price it currently has. It all depends on this year. If growth shows the results promised, that sucker is worth every penny of 30K. 

Fucktard. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev could not possibly be 800 Dragon. 800 Dragon is a faggot. 

He's got a broad. What do you have, besides men's asses in the rest areas???? 

Think again lot lizard 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Looks like the markets have been reacting to the party of no, and anti America party winning the house of reps.

Didn't take long 

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn I really hurt your feelings today eh SoyBoi? Digging up anything ya can! Maybe go finger bang your front hole and release some stress? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Naw. I just chose the post from the first dumbfuck who predicted a 30,000 dow. You just happened to be that dumbfuck. 

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! The carnage is horrific. This is a fukken horror show.  I just looked, I wish I hadn't. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what your "broads" say when the roofie wears off?    

You should really pay Ben before you lose it all.