Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What does Obama's new $18 million home on Marthas Vineyard say about their belief in global warming?  How do you reconcile the fact that real estate investors are dumping billions of $$$ into oceanfront properties all around the world with your premise of catastrophic rising sea levels?  Why are insurance companies writing policies on all this oceanfront property if it's going to be under water anytime soon?  

Your religion is a hoax.  You should be smart enough to see this by now.  

30 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Wow impressive rebuttal

https://www.wsj.com/graphics/climate-change-forcing-insurance-industry-recalculate/

How about this you dumb fucks?

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Insurance companies are jacking up rates and refusing to write policies for ski hills at low elevations.

Interesting but that has nothing to do with coastal real estate and rising sea levels.

I do question the validity of your statement.  Why would insurance companies increase rates because of less snow at low elevations?  Less snow means fewer people on the mountain.  Fewer users means fewer injuries.  Where is the logic behind fewer users causes insurance claims to increase?   I'm no insurance expert but this seems like flawed logic.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Interesting but that has nothing to do with coastal real estate and rising sea levels.

I do question the validity of your statement.  Why would insurance companies increase rates because of less snow at low elevations?  Less snow means fewer people on the mountain.  Fewer users means fewer injuries.  Where is the logic behind fewer users causes insurance claims to increase?   I'm no insurance expert but this seems like flawed logic.  

https://www.powder.com/stories/climate-change/climate-change-study-2090/

This isn't about the insurance but it talks about the future of skiing. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

https://www.powder.com/stories/climate-change/climate-change-study-2090/

This isn't about the insurance but it talks about the future of skiing. 

I'm not doubting climate change.  I'm doubting a cataclysmic rise in sea level that will destroy coastal developments.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not doubting climate change.  I'm doubting a cataclysmic rise in sea level that will destroy coastal developments.  

Why? Didn't you see the footage of Bahamas, Puerto Rico, New Orleans, Houston, North Carolina, St Thomas in the last 10 years?

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

There are ancient cities under water today due to warming climate.  Surprised you didn’t know that.  

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Got a link for that.  I would be interested in reading it.  

Hey Morrison.  Still waiting for you to back up your claim.  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You use post from Rancid Anus to back up your claim?  I was hoping you could come up with something a bit more legit.  

Are you saying Rancid Anus is wrong?

Fuck.

Next thing I know you’ll be telling me that @jtssrx ‘s beloved Steven Goddard is wrong too :lol: 

https://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/basic-geology-part-3-sea-level-rises-during-interglacial-periods/

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why? Didn't you see the footage of Bahamas, Puerto Rico, New Orleans, Houston, North Carolina, St Thomas in the last 10 years?

Hurricane frequency and intensity is nothing new....  what is newer is actual encroachment by a growing population on coastsl and disaster prone areas making it look worse then it actually is when a hurricane hits

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

How come youre a 40 some old guy pretending to be a 16 year old.  That's pretty sickening.   

Again wrong lmfao , cover up Draggy !!!