Check your account email address ×

19.5%, and 17.97%

Snake

MSRP $297,775. All-New 2018 Coachmen Sportscoach 409BG Bunk Model 2 Full Baths measures approximately 41 feet 1 inch in length and features a large living area TV, fireplace, king size bed and bunk beds. This versatile RV features the Stainless Appliance Package which features a stainless residential refrigerator, stainless convection microwave, true induction cooktop and 2000 watt inverter with (4) 6-volt batteries. Additional options include the beautiful full body paint exterior with Diamond Shield paint protection, in-motion satellite, aluminum wheels, double clear coat for paint, chase lounge, 360HP ISB engine with 3000MH transmission, slide-out storage tray, front overhead TV, dual pane windows, stackable washer/dryer, front and rear 15K BTU A/Cs with heat pumps and Travel Easy Roadside Assistance program. This beautiful RV also boasts a list of impressive standard features that include tile floor throughout, raised panel hardwood cabinet doors throughout, 6-way power driver's seat, solid surface countertops throughout, My RV multiplex control center, 8KW diesel generator with auto-generator start, king bed with Serta mattress, exterior entertainment center and much more.

Just 4. More. Years.

1_2321_2134688_50807832.jpg;width=650;he

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

MSRP $297,775. All-New 2018 Coachmen Sportscoach 409BG Bunk Model 2 Full Baths measures approximately 41 feet 1 inch in length and features a large living area TV, fireplace, king size bed and bunk beds. This versatile RV features the Stainless Appliance Package which features a stainless residential refrigerator, stainless convection microwave, true induction cooktop and 2000 watt inverter with (4) 6-volt batteries. Additional options include the beautiful full body paint exterior with Diamond Shield paint protection, in-motion satellite, aluminum wheels, double clear coat for paint, chase lounge, 360HP ISB engine with 3000MH transmission, slide-out storage tray, front overhead TV, dual pane windows, stackable washer/dryer, front and rear 15K BTU A/Cs with heat pumps and Travel Easy Roadside Assistance program. This beautiful RV also boasts a list of impressive standard features that include tile floor throughout, raised panel hardwood cabinet doors throughout, 6-way power driver's seat, solid surface countertops throughout, My RV multiplex control center, 8KW diesel generator with auto-generator start, king bed with Serta mattress, exterior entertainment center and much more.

Just 4. More. Years.

I always heard that getting an older Prevost is a good way to go.  Good quality I guess?  :dunno:

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I always heard that getting an older Prevost is a good way to go.  Good quality I guess?  :dunno:

Neal

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Too much money for something that deprieates.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I was making a point.

The one I buy will probably be built in a year or 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Of course not but he had alot to do with how big they are..........bruh. :lmao:

For the money I have paid them over the past 30 years, I damn sure ought to get something.... bruh.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just 4. More. Years.

Buy a nice car and stay at hotels every night just with what you save in fuel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just 4. More. Years.

Good for you Snake although I think you had a Freudian slip in picking a Brown one. I guess old habits die hard.

My mom did that for bout 10 years. They had a membership with some rv park and they drove around the country staying at the various parks. Sounded like fun but they had alot of mechanical problems and had to sleep at the mechanics place for like 3 weeks one time. If it were me I might do a 5th wheel, that way you don't have to worry bout your home breaking down. That's just me tho. Certainly are some nice rigs out there. 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

True and they are expensive to maintain but it's chump change for bankers,lawyers and Teamsters. :lmao:

You really hate I don't take union cock in the ass like you don't you?

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My mom did that for bout 10 years. They had a membership with some rv park and they drove around the country staying at the various parks. Sounded like fun but they had alot of mechanical problems and had to sleep at the mechanics place for like 3 weeks one time. If it were me I might do a 5th wheel, that way you don't have to worry bout your home breaking down. That's just me tho. Certainly are some nice rigs out there. 

Thta's all I'm looking for. Do it a few years till I get sick of it, sell it, then carry on.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Come on now Sneaky, you've been taking union cock from ass to mouth for 30 years, you love that shit. :lmao:

The projection is strong for the sycophant.

Exactly what your union demands.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

LOL! There is no bigger sycophant than a union man. :lmao:

Listen to you.

I know you have heard the term company man. I'm sure you've used it thousands of times to describe those who done drain the tubes of shop stewards and business agents. :lol: