Check your account email address ×

Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Who knows what the world would look like if we had a pure free market society that was embraced globally. Personally I think it would look alot better and a lot less shitty. 

Humans can’t suppress their greed  or propensity for violence.  Never will be able to.  It’s in our DNA and engrained in thousands of years of evolution.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Humans can’t suppress their greed  or propensity for violence.  Never will be able to.  It’s in our DNA and engrained in thousands of years of evolution.

Went to the movies last night and saw Darkest Hour. The whole movie I'm thinking to myself "what a load of horse shit" :lol:

Funny how the most imperialistic country of the last 1000 years (and once enemy of the United States) can portray themselves as the victim. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Went to the movies last night and saw Darkest Hour. The whole movie I'm thinking to myself "what a load of horse shit" :lol:

Funny how the most imperialistic country of the last 1000 years (and once enemy of the United States) can portray themselves as the victim. :lol:

Not familiar with that movie.  I’ll check it out.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You'd better fucking hope that it is or we'll all be dead soon.

Well we may all be dead soon but greed is a human trait, it will always exist. Look at half the forum here, they wouldn't spend $.50 to help a poor person. But they would probably give them some good free advice, "get some bootstraps and a job!"

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well we may all be dead soon but greed is a human trait, it will always exist. Look at half the forum here, they wouldn't spend $.50 to help a poor person. But they would probably give them some good free advice, "get some bootstraps and a job!"

It's not 'human nature'. That's a christo-centric variant of 'humans are sinful'. 

We only think it's 'human nature' because we've been brainwashed with social constructs and superstitious horse shit. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and blacks love fried chicken

funny the homo calling any one a pussy .

deal with it starfish

Look at the old man who doesn't think a faggot could kill him with their bare hands :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so do you divide all your earnings equity to every one who works with you? your labor or ideas are worth no more than any one around you are they 

Communism doesn't take from those who work and give to those who don't. You're thinking of capitalism.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh there are plenty gym fags we know how you boys love a nice steam room butt fucking 

Ain't no one need to go to the gym to whip a shit talker like you. Are you short or something?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh there are plenty gym fags we know how you boys love a nice steam room butt fucking 

The kids never done an honest days work in his life, has soft hands and has the physique of a fucking loofah sponge. :lol: 

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The kids never done an honest days work in his life, has soft hands and has the physique of a fucking loofah sponge. :lol: 

Oh look, a homophobic little pussy who doesn't know me thinks my general contractor dad never brought me to the job site to do the grunt work. What a dumb fuck :stoned:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Ain't no one need to go to the gym to whip a shit talker like you. Are you short or something?

6 ft been a hands on contractor  my whole life . in all honesty would be reluctant to kick your ass only because I guarantee a little starfish worshiper such as your self would start crying hate crime . and I am sure life will beat you down more than I ever could  

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

6 ft been a hands on contractor  my whole life . in all honesty would be reluctant to kick your ass only because I guarantee a little starfish worshiper such as your self would start crying hate crime . and I am sure life will beat you down more than I ever could  

Nah, I'd bait you into throwing the first punch so I could get off by claiming self-defense. A few crocodile tears and a little extra flamboyance and I'll be free in time to laugh on a hilltop as I watch your family cry through some binoculars while your casket is lowered. The only question now is which of your family members I'll snipe from that hilltop to add to the trauma. :gfight: