Check your account email address ×

PRY 4 SNO black tundra owner here?

Just ran across some faggot in a newer black tundra with pry 4 sno plates. Hey cocksucker, move the fuck out of the left lane when you want to drive below the speed limit for miles on end and pace semi’s in the right lane.

I'm willing to bet he's not here.  Besides you, there's only a couple other known faggots on here.  WildBoar lives in NJ. Machzcocksnotguzzler is an  east coast New England faggot. Analreceiver is down in Indiana.  And F7Bhent drives and old clapped out GMC POS. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

42 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm willing to bet he's not here.  Besides you, there's only a couple other known faggots on here.  WildBoar lives in NJ. Machzcocksnotguzzler is an  east coast New England faggot. Analreceiver is down in Indiana.  And F7Bhent drives and old clapped out GMC POS. 

....and everyone knows that you're still compensating. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Figured maybe someone here knew the cocksucker.

I drive a Corolla around NJ nowadays, but this could definitely be me from the future when I'm more financially stable. Any gaudy Ski-Doo stickers?

11 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Just ran across some faggot in a newer black tundra with pry 4 sno plates. Hey cocksucker, move the fuck out of the left lane when you want to drive below the speed limit for miles on end and pace semi’s in the right lane.

On my way north December 26th some cocksucker in a beater ford pickup would pull out in the passing lanes on US 51 north of US 8 and then pace the car in the right lane, you have to hope that there is a special place in hell for idiots like that.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Never fails on my drive in or home from work. Always one off these ass hats! Had one the other day merge on from the left onto the interstate, ran 2 mph under the posted speed while on their phone and messing with their Tom Tom shit on the  dash swerving all over the place. Half mile of open lane in front of them and getting longer. Then they got pissed when I passed them     :kneebash::slapping:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

On my way north December 26th some cocksucker in a beater ford pickup would pull out in the passing lanes on US 51 north of US 8 and then pace the car in the right lane, you have to hope that there is a special place in hell for idiots like that.

If has a FIB's undies in a bundle, good for him. :lmao:

I can picture jammin doing that while listening to donnie osmond on the radio on his way to camp.  :news:  

Worst one these days IMO is the supposed professional truck drivers camped out in the 3rd lane at 65-70 when traffics going 75. WTF when i was younger truck drivers were in the right 2 lanes and let each other filter in now they stay out there like the prius/subaru driving douches.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can picture jammin doing that while listening to donnie osmond on the radio on his way to camp.  :news:  

Worst one these days IMO is the supposed professional truck drivers camped out in the 3rd lane at 65-70 when traffics going 75. WTF when i was younger truck drivers were in the right 2 lanes and let each other filter in now they stay out there like the prius/subaru driving douches.  

Supposed to be a $200 fine for them.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can picture jammin doing that while listening to donnie osmond on the radio on his way to camp:news:  

@jammin gets no respect from you guys :lol: 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Supposed to be a $200 fine for them.

i'd love to see some of them get pulled over for impeding traffic and set a precedent,  they are imo more of an issue to proper flow than those  of us looking to cruise at 80 out in lane 3 or 4.  Half the time i can make better pace on 95 weaving between lane #1#2 which is stupid.  it got worse when they introduced the fly through lane as 3-4 miles before there they start moving left and then half of them seem to never weave back over.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Maybe John Denver you asshat.....  #angrygingerlivesdontmatter!!!11111!   :bigfinger:    

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

@jammin gets no respect from you guys :lol: 

Just think about the person posting this kind of bullshit-  thats all one needs to know.    :bc: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jammin said:

Maybe John Denver you asshat.....  #angrygingerlivesdontmatter!!!11111!   :bigfinger:    

Just think about the person posting this kind of bullshit-  thats all one needs to know.    :bc: 

True! Fucking gingers :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd love to see some of them get pulled over for impeding traffic and set a precedent,  they are imo more of an issue to proper flow than those  of us looking to cruise at 80 out in lane 3 or 4.  Half the time i can make better pace on 95 weaving between lane #1#2 which is stupid.  it got worse when they introduced the fly through lane as 3-4 miles before there they start moving left and then half of them seem to never weave back over.  

Thing that bugs me is you can follow these fools all the way till the tilton exit. As soon as they pass that they remember how to drive.