Check your account email address ×

Paris Hilton vs Donald Trump

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you cant change this system from within.......bloody revolution is the only way. faggot ass pigs will be the first to have to die as they are the brainless club of the corrupt 

OK, Ted Kazcynski.  Are you planning on living in a cabin soon???

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

The problem is when it bursts, it bursts overnight, and it's too late to bail out. It happend to me in 2008. It's taken me 9 years to re-coup, and get ahead. 

I'm gonna' start to liquidate some in the near future. 

yes.....that is referred to as holding the bag. the bag is empty and you never say it coming 

Just now, f7ben said:

As your VP I will commission Elon Musk to build a zucchini shaped rocket that we will shove up znotty's ass and blast him to nigeria where he will be anally plundered by nigerian BBC's for all his life

:iagree:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When I'm President I'm gonna deport you to Somalia. :finger2:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

As your VP I will commission Elon Musk to build a zucchini shaped rocket that we will shove up znotty's ass and blast him to nigeria where he will be anally plundered by nigerian BBC's for all his life

What the fuck is wrong with you homo sapiens? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

The problem is when it bursts, it bursts overnight, and it's too late to bail out. It happend to me in 2008. It's taken me 9 years to re-coup, and get ahead. 

It also creates a lot of oppurtunities.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It also creates a lot of oppurtunities.

YUp, if someone has a bunch of money to invest, wait 'til it crashes, and buy a bunch of good stocks, and sit on them....................you can make a bundle for doing nothing but sitting on your ass. 

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Just become a cop. They do exactly that!

You're too physically weak to be a cop. You've been out of work for two months with a minor surgery. WHEN DO YOU GO BACK TO AvCELL !!!!!! 

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nothing wrong with me, I am very tremendous!!!!!!!!!!11

Yeah, you're tremendous all right!! 

:fullofit::fullofit::fullofit::slacker::slacker::slacker:

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Because all we get is you ranting 24/7 about how stoopid every politician is, so why don't you run and show everybody how smart you are???? 

:owned:  Gets tiresome reading all the foaming at the mouth rants for sure

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

you cant change this system from within.......bloody revolution is the only way. faggot ass pigs will be the first to have to die as they are the brainless club of the corrupt 

2352.gif.06b8fb0864313d1b391115a7d642739f.gif

The market has circuit breakers that limit losses if there is a significant drop, the markets close.  So either 2 things, you ride it out if you don't need the money in the next couple years, or you call your guy and tell him to put it into cash.  I don't understand this mentality, unless youre already retired and have limited means.

• Platinum Contributing Member

YUp, if someone has a bunch of money to invest, wait 'til it crashes, and buy a bunch of good stocks, and sit on them....................you can make a bundle for doing nothing but sitting on your ass. 

The people who got their asses kicked were the ones who sold. For everyone else it was just a paper loss.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:owned:  Gets tiresome reading all the foaming at the mouth rants for sure

2352.gif.06b8fb0864313d1b391115a7d642739f.gif

The market has circuit breakers that limit losses if there is a significant drop, the markets close.  So either 2 things, you ride it out if you don't need the money in the next couple years, or you call your guy and tell him to put it into cash.  I don't understand this mentality, unless youre already retired and have limited means.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The people who got their asses kicked were the ones who sold. For everyone else it was just a paper loss.

I did not sell, I rode it out, and it came back. I didn't need the money for anything big. It's doing good now, but the problem is when it does tank, it happens in a matter of a few days, and my portfolio is rather extensive, it could be difficult to liquidate. I need more in my checking account locally, I'm over-invested in the brokerage account. I'll change that in the next few weeks/months. 

14 hours ago, polaris550 said:

if thats the case you or your adviser is  retard when you consider that the markets were back to 07 levels 3-4 years ago

sp-500-long-term-chart.png

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if thats the case you or your adviser is  retard when you consider that the markets were back to 07 levels 3-4 years ago

sp-500-long-term-chart.png

If you are worth more than me, I'll give you a bank check for $10,000.00. If I am worth more than you, I can hit you in the face TWICE with a police flashlight, OK? Do you take my challenge, you fuckin' faggot? 10Gs, easy money from a retard, right cock-face? 

Come on bastid, whaddya' say, you fucking cunt!!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If you are worth more than me, I'll give you a bank check for $10,000.00. If I am worth more than you, I can hit you in the face TWICE with a police flashlight, OK? Do you take my challenge, you fuckin' faggot? 10Gs, easy money from a retard, right cock-face? 

:lol:    your such a moron

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You pay a bet?

Lol