Check your account email address ×

Live footage of me posting on here...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Dude, I could care less what you do with who ever the hell you want,  I would bet 100% of us could give 2 fucks what you stick the wildboer in..It's frigging 2018, we all accept what ever you want to do is your business..

Right guys?

You bring your sexual preferences into every fucking thread, and attack anyone that might disagree with you that they are homophobic.. Frankly I don't want to hear about what you are bang'n just like I don't want to hear about any other members sex life, none of us talk about bang'n our significant others or nights out..fuck give it a rest bro..

We've got another Dave. Read the threads more carefully and you'll notice I'm not just shoving my sexuality into threads. I'm responding to friendly jokes about it, or telling someone who brought it up negatively to back off.. You can believe whatever you want though, if it bothers you just block me like that pussy Woolie.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I am accepted in real life and by many here, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being proud of who I am isn't about me, it's about being a role model for closeted kids and closeted conservatives like Dave.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We've got another Dave. Read the threads more carefully and you'll notice I'm not just shoving my sexuality into threads. I'm responding to friendly jokes about it, or telling someone who brought it up negatively to back off.. You can believe whatever you want though, if it bothers you just block me like that pussy Woolie.

What ever man, you bring it up constantly,  none of us here talk about what we do in the bedroom,  you know that you can get a rise out of a few guys, but I guarantee all those guys you attack would buy you a beer..

I'm out, keep being a jerk, see how far it gets you..shit man, you said it above, you're playing a childish game with other members just to be a dick..that's cool man, wicked cool..smh

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In all fairness from time to time I have mentioned that I get ruthlessly shot down while trying to stick it in my wifes ass from time to time :lol: 

I never knew my brides arms were that fast and long.... fawk,  that slap hurt.   :lol:  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In all fairness from time to time I have mentioned that I get ruthlessly shot down while trying to stick it in my wifes ass from time to time :lol: 

Lol, I do occasionally see those..sucks you get shot down..:taunt:

Shots of Jack Fire are yout friend

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What ever man, you bring it up constantly,  none of us here talk about what we do in the bedroom,  you know that you can get a rise out of a few guys, but I guarantee all those guys you attack would buy you a beer..

I'm out, keep being a jerk, see how far it gets you..shit man, you said it above, you're playing a childish game with other members just to be a dick..that's cool man, wicked cool..smh

Again, it's only the ones who make being here unenjoyable for me, if they have a problem they're welcome to go hide in the homophobia closet with Woolie. Once they're all scared off there will be no need to call them on their bullshit. If you think calling haters out is being a jerk, idk what to tell you other than get some thicker skin or run away.

33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Again, it's only the ones who make being here unenjoyable for me, if they have a problem they're welcome to go hide in the homophobia closet with Woolie. Once they're all scared off there will be no need to call them on their bullshit. If you think calling haters out is being a jerk, idk what to tell you other than get some thicker skin or run away.

Yep, good luck bud

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, good luck bud

Someone seems to have forgotten we're fucking around on an internet forum. So damn serious about how a queen acts in your safe space. Man up lil bitch.

47 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Someone seems to have forgotten we're fucking around on an internet forum. So damn serious about how a queen acts in your safe space. Man up lil bitch.

Read the bold three times and then do a little self evaluation home slice

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No, I'm trolling homophobes to piss them off, and it's working right now.

I wouldn't be so happy about Woolie blocking me if acceptance was my goal.

Now your happy even though you made a thread and weren't  :lmao: stupid sodomite 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Read the bold three times and then do a little self evaluation home slice

The fuck you think I'm doing here pussy? I'm standing up for myself like a fucking man and it's making your bitch ass uncomfortable. Go on, tell me more about my lack of self awareness though ya nincompoop.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Now your happy even though you made a thread and weren't  :lmao: stupid sodomite 

You ever heard of gloating? I'm gloating over the fact that a grown ass man who prides himself on being strong willed and level headed can't even deal with a silly little faggot in his safe space. I've been happy THE WHOLE TIME.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You ever heard of gloating? I'm gloating over the fact that a grown ass man who prides himself on being strong willed and level headed can't even deal with a silly little faggot in his safe space. I've been happy THE WHOLE TIME.

It's more about you being annoying, providing nothing useful and not wanting to waste time on you more than deal with you, SBYL silly Faggot :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Looks like I hella triggered the little twink fella to use the hipster description.   :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The fuck you think I'm doing here pussy? I'm standing up for myself like a fucking man and it's making your bitch ass uncomfortable. Go on, tell me more about my lack of self awareness though ya nincompoop.

:dilly:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You never have that problem with the guys at the truck stop.   :dunno:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

It's more about you being annoying, providing nothing useful and not wanting to waste time on you more than deal with you, SBYL silly Faggot :dunno: 

Momo says I'm annoying. Do I get a prize now or something?

FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT YA BITCH ASS MOMO!!! Go eat your own poo in the corner or something.