Check your account email address ×

DACA

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Stupid illiterate fucks = Dumpers 

For someone that thinks so highly of himself you seem to have a problem with simple things,, like fuses,,,

Edited by Sleepr2

Canada and Australia will only let you in if you have a degree, money, or good skills. The fuckin' US takes in every piece of human scum on the face of the planet. THANKS OBAMA!!!

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Canada and Australia will only let you in if you have a degree, money, or good skills. The fuckin' US takes in every piece of human scum on the face of the planet. THANKS OBAMA!!!

Stop injecting common sense into our immigration discussions! :lol:  What point at all is it to let someone without any skills come into this country, bring their entire family with them, and immediately go on the welfare rolls?  Talk about a recipe for failure.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So they can do all the menial labor that lazy fucking citizens won't do not to mention are you sure you want an influx of educated immigrants into your area....you might end up back pumping porta shitters.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop injecting common sense into our immigration discussions! :lol:  What point at all is it to let someone without any skills come into this country, bring their entire family with them, and immediately go on the welfare rolls?  Talk about a recipe for failure.

How about the vast majority of unskilled Irish, Polish, Italian, Germans who built this country into THE greatest country ever assembled? The vast majority came not knowing English. The vast majority lived in slums and scrapped for work. And the vast majority of them gave way to future generations that defined this country for the better. 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

That was the original Make America Grrrrreeeat! recipe.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How about the vast majority of unskilled Irish, Polish, Italian, Germans who built this country into THE greatest country ever assembled? The vast majority came not knowing English. The vast majority lived in slums and scrapped for work. And the vast majority of them gave way to future generations that defined this country for the better. 

Bad comparison.  Different time in our history.  We're 20 trillion plus in debt, and entitlements remain the largest line item in the budget.  There has to be a line, and I know that triggers some of you guys, but those are the facts.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member

Democrats are either going to fund a wall to fight mexicans entering the US or not let Dreamers stay in the US and deport them. It’s democrats call.

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So they can do all the menial labor that lazy fucking citizens won't do not to mention are you sure you want an influx of educated immigrants into your area....you might end up back pumping porta shitters.

Where does that leave you?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bad comparison.  We're 20 trillion plus in debt, and entitlements remain the largest line item in the budget.  There has to be a line, and I know that triggers some of you guys, but those are the facts.

How do you think SS is paid for? You don’t pay for your own. You pay for the people on it... If the amount of people on it go up and new entrants to the job market go down, where does that leave us? How do you think we will get to and sustain 3.5%+ growth? With more labor in manufacturing that we don’t have. Not going to be millenials and younger... So fix entitlements... Shutting down immigration when we need it doesn’t fix failed liberal entitlement strategy. You need to understand the conservative case for immigration. That’s what I’m working off. Not to mention those “brown” people you guys all hate are mostly good Christians with family values and work ethic. Aka should be a prime target for republicans. Unfortunately your generation dropped that ball with racist undertones. It’s gonna suck when young conservatives like me have to fix what you people have done. 

But if we are going to be real, if they were low skill immigrants from Europe, the response from you would be different.

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How do you think SS is paid for? You don’t pay for your own. You pay for the people on it... If the amount of people on it go up and new entrants to the job market go down, where does that leave us? How do you think we will get to and sustain 3.5%+ growth? With more labor in manufacturing that we don’t have. Not going to be millenials and younger... So fix entitlements... Shutting down immigration when we need it doesn’t fix failed liberal entitlement strategy. You need to understand the conservative case for immigration. That’s what I’m working off. Not to mention those “brown” people you guys all hate are mostly good Christians with family values and work ethic. Aka should be a prime target for republicans. Unfortunately your generation dropped that ball with racist undertones. It’s gonna suck when young conservatives like me have to fix what you people have done. 

But if we are going to be real, if they were low skill immigrants from Europe, the response from you would be different.

I didn't say shut down immigration. i just said put a number on it, and maybe some standards, including emphasis on integrating.  The last thing we need are a bunch of Dearborn Michigans.  And can we please lose the "you people" bullshit, speaking of decorum?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't say shut down immigration. i just said put a number on it, and maybe some standards, including emphasis on integrating.  The last thing we need are a bunch of Dearborn Michigans.  And can we please lose the "you people" bullshit, speaking of decorum?

We need what the market will support for 3.5%+ growth not what the govt wants, ya know, because conservative ideals and principles. We need Labor. Who cares where it comes from. If we integrate them in our churches and schools and communities we won’t have Dearborn. There is a Dearborn for a reason... If we integrate they will become part of the fabric of this country. Instead here you are agreeing with that racist piece of shit Unlce Snotty... You know how ignorant he is? Without a doubt, right now, we need to open the gates and pump labor as fast as possible. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was about to refute your post by saying, the groups you mentioned all had one thing in common, they were White, Christain/Europeans. Then I remembered that I've had bad run-ins with all those people, some of which I hate to this day. I even hate some of MY OWN nationality.

Jesus Christ, I hate so many people. All races, all nationalities, all religions. 

It must be me, 'cause I hate so many. 

I don't agree with using them for labor, because the fuckers are breeding like rats, the dirty fucking pigs, which is killing us through welfare, crime, etc. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

different world,  then we needed just strong backs,  we don't need the amount of laborers today so we should be limiting low skill immigration and we should eliminate it in most cases from a lot of countries