Check your account email address ×

very stable genius...

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No it's not.  It's a "shoe on the other foot" scenario.  This is a result from one of the worst national "uniters" in history.

Stop encouraging him.  :lmao:

You continue to voluntarily highlight your own stupidity and hypocrisy.... :lmao:. You’re so bad - the red team laughs at you :lol:  

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No it's not.  It's a "shoe on the other foot" scenario.  This is a result from one of the worst national "uniters" in history.

Stop encouraging him.  :lmao:

only president in modern history more divisive than obama is trump.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt change a thing......Dems need to have it rubbed in their face that Hillary is a disgusting piece of shit and she is the only person on earth Trump could have defeated

Thanks Dems

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its Dunning Kruger ......no other explanation.

You talking aboot Snowrider  :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit. They still defend Trump here. Hilarious. 

Who do you Trumpsters trust more Trump or Bannon?  

No matter who or what gets defended here you can still go fuck yourself.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You continue to voluntarily highlight your own stupidity and hypocrisy.... :lmao:. You’re so bad - the red team laughs at you :lol:  

Who the fuck is the "red team"?  Why do you think we are on "teams"? ...and since you think that. who's team are you on?  Do they know it?  :lol:

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump is Obama's legacy.  :lol:"Thanks Obama!"

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No matter who or what gets defended here you can still go fuck yourself.:thumbsup:

Yep.

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t wanna..

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who the fuck is the "red team"?  Why do you think we are on "teams"? ...and since you think that. who's team are you on?  Do they know it?  :lol:

Trump is Obama's legacy.  :lol:"Thanks Obama!"

Yep.

Zambo is that nerd who was a “walk on” cause his dad donates a ton to the college. Sits on the pine in a suit because no one wants his club hands screwing up their chance at an improved 5-20 record. WHERE’S OUR WATER BITCH!?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zambo is that nerd who was a “walk on” cause his dad donates a ton to the college. Sits on the pine in a suit because no one wants his club hands screwing up their chance at an improved 5-20 record. WHERE’S OUR WATER BITCH!?

Shhhhhiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttt NEGRO!  I was/am/will always be, a TREMENODOUS athletic supporter!!!!

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What or who?  It was just a question. It wasn’t too long ago that the right wing clowns on here couldn’t decide whether they rather suck Trump or Bannon’s dick  

But evidently Bannon was just a lowly staffer.  Not one of those “best” people Trump surrounds himself with. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but the other side is doing it too.  I don’t mind him firing back but I wish he’d let somebody else come up with better “zingers”.  And not sure why he fires back at every stupid little “dig” by the mindless twerps in the media that are CLEARLY doing it to get a response.

It’s all just one big shit show.  As long as he keeps that magic pen running dry and let the big boys handle the military ops, I don’t care.  I wasn’t fooled even the smallest bit on Obama’s Presidential acting.  Watching that “legacy” dismantling is ticket worthy!

Yup on both.  He does it because it probably worked for him for many years.  I wish he'd leave the tweets to someone else, but its small potatos to the good things that are happening, including undoing some of the shit Obama shoved down our throats.  

Different day, same threads, by the same dolts looking for an argument.  Go outside and get some fresh air boys, I just did. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup on both.  He does it because it probably worked for him for many years.  I wish he'd leave the tweets to someone else, but its small potatos to the good things that are happening, including undoing some of the shit Obama shoved down our throats.  

Different day, same threads, by the same dolts looking for an argument.  Go outside and get some fresh air boys, I just did. :bc: 

Lol between the two forums you are posting as much if not more than anyone else here... Why do you act like you are above it or somehow different? You know you aren’t, right?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Also the only president that has had the Washington establishment, mainstream media and most of Hollywood at war with him since his win.  No president has had anywhere near this level of "resistance".   So even if he was the most divisive president in modern history, it pretty much highlights the reality that those people are corrupt liars.  I disagree btw, 8 years of Obama and Clinton, is why Trump happened, and he promised he would do what he did, 30 years ago.  I consider it a good course correction for the country.  Hopefully someone more moderate and a uniter will surface in 6-7 years.  Democrats can spin whatever they want, their brand is badly damaged.  Next election, they're likely to lose even more seats based on the fact that most of the open seats are D, and some in states that Trump won handily.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol between the two forums you are posting as much if not more than anyone else here... Why do you act like you are above it or somehow different? You know you aren’t, right?

Of course i know that. :bc:  I don't think I go looking for arguments like some of these guys do though.  Take this thread....Slinger brings my name into first post.....find examples of me doing that. I haven't said boo to the guy today.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Also the only president that has had the Washington establishment, mainstream media and most of Hollywood at war with him since his win.  No president has had anywhere near this level of "resistance".   So even if he was the most divisive president in modern history, it pretty much highlights the reality that those people are corrupt liars.  I disagree btw, 8 years of Obama and Clinton, is why Trump happened, and he promised he would do what he did, 30 years ago.  I consider it a good course correction for the country.  Hopefully someone more moderate and a uniter will surface in 6-7 years.  Democrats can spin whatever they want, their brand is badly damaged.  Next election, they're likely to lose even more seats based on the fact that most of the open seats are D, and some in states that Trump won handily.

His rhetoric gets him exactly what they give. If he stopped kicking the nest, the nation would get on his side. Got taxes, SC seat, slashed regulations, raped the foreign country subsidies, and has an economy that he may or may not be responsible for that is fucking awesome. But he can’t shut the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course i know that. :bc:  I don't think I go looking for arguments like some of these guys do though.  Take this thread....Slinger brings my name into first post.....find examples of me doing that. I haven't said boo to the guy today.  :lol:  

Come on... You love arguments on here... You dont needa front homie.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His rhetoric gets him exactly what they give. If he stopped kicking the nest, the nation would get on his side. Got taxes, SC seat, slashed regulations, raped the foreign country subsidies, and has an economy that he may or may not be IS responsible for that is fucking awesome. But he can’t shut the fuck up.

Bold:  Never happen.  I sincerely believe that.  Although, he would look better....I'll say that.

FIxed that last part for you.  :bc: