Check your account email address ×

very stable genius...

:lol:

no wonder wolfie loves this clown so much, they are both delusional as hell....

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people :thumbsup: 

738A9755-34F1-4202-9C13-91584B132F6A.gif

Posted the stupidest fuck at the bottom of the stupid barrel who has been :wrong: about everything since 2010 :lmao: fucking brain dead imbecile

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Far less embarrassing than Trump, and miles less than Hillary.  :bc:

Neal

:lmao: You know you fucked up.....but keep ignoring reality in favor of your idealism...:thumbsup:  

Any progress locally with your third party movement since last year.....:snack: Or are you gonna wait until 2020 again and throw up someone and complain when they are ignored?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You know you fucked up.....but keep ignoring reality in favor of your idealism...:thumbsup:  

Any progress locally with your third party movement since last year.....:snack: Or are you gonna wait until 2020 again and throw up someone and complain when they are ignored?

:lmao: Taintrider talking about ignoring reality :lol2::lol: FUCK THAT IS HILARIOUS 

I wouldnt change a thing......Dems need to have it rubbed in their face that Hillary is a disgusting piece of shit and she is the only person on earth Trump could have defeated

Thanks Dems

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I laughed my ass off when I heard this...the fucking guy is a cartoon character! :lol:

Still better than sea hag Hillary.

Its Dunning Kruger ......no other explanation. That or Trump is the best Troll that ever lived by a wide margin

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He sounds like such a moron when he says crap like this. Such an idiot!

He’s been sounding this way since FOREVER.  And it’s clear he doesn’t take advice on trying not to sound this way.  I’m not sure I’m used to it...I’m just over it

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s been sounding this way since FOREVER.  And it’s clear he doesn’t take advice on trying not to sound this way.  I’m not sure I’m used to it...I’m just over it

Its so blatantly obvious that his words are hollow and carry no weight. He's just firing off insults with no concern for if they are true on any level.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its so blatantly obvious that his words are hollow and carry no weight. He's just firing off insults with no concern for if they are true on any level.

Yeah, but the other side is doing it too.  I don’t mind him firing back but I wish he’d let somebody else come up with better “zingers”.  And not sure why he fires back at every stupid little “dig” by the mindless twerps in the media that are CLEARLY doing it to get a response.

It’s all just one big shit show.  As long as he keeps that magic pen running dry and let the big boys handle the military ops, I don’t care.  I wasn’t fooled even the smallest bit on Obama’s Presidential acting.  Watching that “legacy” dismantling is ticket worthy!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember when Obama commenting on Trayvon Martin was a major issue for the Clown Posse....why does he comment on individual cases.....meanwhile Dump does it continually and the Clown Posse defends him.....:snack:

Edited by SnowRider