Check your account email address ×

Biden Sanders 2020

f7ben

A combined age old enough to make it reasonable to have an extra VP in the bullpen. 

The whole Biden craze amuses me. The guy was treated like dirt for 6+ yrs of obama. He was relegated to dirt status. Because he couldn’t help but stick his foot in his mouth (Trumpish). Then social media came out with “Things Biden would say in meme format” and his popularity went through the roof. That and the unfortunate death of his son and liberal America fell in love. Biden is a good neo-lib choice. Much like a Kasich. Not too far from center, trustworthy face and demeanor, but nothing special. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A combined age old enough to make it reasonable to have an extra VP in the bullpen. 

The whole Biden craze amuses me. The guy was treated like dirt for 6+ yrs of obama. He was relegated to dirt status. Because he couldn’t help but stick his foot in his mouth (Trumpish). Then social media came out with “Things Biden would say in meme format” and his popularity went through the roof. That and the unfortunate death of his son and liberal America fell in love. Biden is a good neo-lib choice. Much like a Kasich. Not too far from center, trustworthy face and demeanor, but nothing special. 

If he announced the Bern on day one of his candidacy no one would run against him. Trump could just quit at that point.

Just now, f7ben said:

If he announced the Bern on day one of his candidacy no one would run against him. Trump could just quit at that point.

He’d win, but it would be weird. Uber progressive and neo-lib side by side just to corral votes. That’s what it would be. The democrats need to decide what their identity is. So do the repubs for that matter. Otherwise we are just gonna go in circles. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’d win, but it would be weird. Uber progressive and neo-lib side by side just to corral votes. That’s what it would be. The democrats need to decide what their identity is. So do the repubs for that matter. Otherwise we are just gonna go in circles. 

In circles is the only way around the drain pal

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Do you really think the DNC is going to run two old white guys? Really?

No but it would be fucking hilarious watching the Trump retards freak out

I’d be amazed if Trump runs for re-election.  We don’t, or at least we shouldn’t, need him again.  I think we’ll see a couple of young (40’s-50’s) candidates starting to crop up.  Dems wanna go lib-tard idiot again and fuck themselves up with some race baiting hater? We’ll get the opposite side of that from the right.  Maybe the Libertarians will come up with something other than a fucking retard pot head, and maybe even Jill will realize we don’t want to grow our own vegetables and make our clothes out of hemp by then.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would vote for a BB Ticket.

Weird as it is to even pretend it, those two on a ticket is the best chance I see right now for the Dems.  Anybody else they have that is worthy is already being stonewalled as “too moderate”.

You know who should chime in here?  @Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Weird as it is to even pretend it, those two on a ticket is the best chance I see right now for the Dems.  Anybody else they have that is worthy is already being stonewalled as “too moderate”.

You know who should chime in here?  @Snoslinger

I think that ticket has broad appeal to the entire left side spectrum and them put together is not all that offensive to moderates and middle ground indys

Just now, f7ben said:

I think that ticket has broad appeal to the entire left side spectrum and them put together is not all that offensive to moderates and middle ground indys

Biden would do better to find a younger VP.  That may work too.  

This nation needs youth in the ranks.  MODERATE and REASONABLE youth.  Biden doesn’t have the youth and energy for it anymore and Bernie is, and will always be a raging nut job with rough ideas that seem appealing but are almost impossible to actually accomplish.  Not to mention he sold out to the most corrupt DC machine to ever operate in our government destroying his integrity.

I bet the dems put up a black racist woman as President and a Muslim sympathizer as VP.  And we’ll get them and another Trump type character or, if they do put those up, Trump again.  And he’ll win again.

Astonishing to think about it.  Really is.  Just nobody seemingly in the tank and file that can take home both sides of the people of reason.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Biden would do better to find a younger VP.  That may work too.  

This nation needs youth in the ranks.  MODERATE and REASONABLE youth.  Biden doesn’t have the youth and energy for it anymore and Bernie is, and will always be a raging nut job with rough ideas that seem appealing but are almost impossible to actually accomplish.  Not to mention he sold out to the most corrupt DC machine to ever operate in our government destroying his integrity.

I bet the dems put up a black racist woman as President and a Muslim sympathizer as VP.  And we’ll get them and another Trump type character or, if they do put those up, Trump again.  And he’ll win again.

Astonishing to think about it.  Really is.  Just nobody seemingly in the tank and file that can take home both sides of the people of reason.

Biden Hickenlooper would work

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

When something doesn't work, try it till it does. :lmao:

Are we talking about cutting taxes while increasing spending? Or are we talking about neocon foreign policy? Or maybe we are talking about our entire US Intel apparatus?