Check your account email address ×

Ok this looks bad... president promises concessions to Russia after election leaked via Hot mic

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Should the president be promising things to the US biggest enemies if he wins the election????

you know, it really seems like collusion...................................................................................

so let me get this right. republicans were up in arms about obama telling a president of russia, that after the 2012 election he'd have more to negotiate with russia's next president, putin. nothing secret about it, and the very next day obama said the same damn thing about negotiating with russia. 

now fast forward to 2016. we have russians hacking our election, working hand-in-hand with trump who has all kind of tieswith putin and russian ogliacrhs and you dumb fucks don't care? then top it off with this story, likes it's even remotely equivalent?

my god your stupidity has no bounds :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so let me get this right. republicans were up in arms about obama telling a president of russia, that after the 2012 election he'd have more to negotiate with russia's next president, putin. nothing secret about it, and the very next day obama said the same damn thing about negotiating with russia. 

now fast forward to 2016. we have russians hacking our election, working hand-in-hand with trump who has all kind of tieswith putin and russian ogliacrhs and you dumb fucks don't care? then top it off with this story, likes it's even remotely equivalent?

:lmao::lol2::lol: completely fucking delusional 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So Russia hacked the election did they.... 

and they weren’t the enemy back then but they are now?

• Sad 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that doesnt seem like collusion with russia to you??

our potus wanting to negotiate things with other countries? LMFAO

what are the things negotiated?? possible uranium sales and financial kick backs??:dunno:

• Like 1

:lol: still hung up on uranium sales are ya? they were talking about a missile defense system.....OMG THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Still hung up on COLLUSION are ya? :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this was being tossed around at the time, rigid....

"The United States and NATO have offered Russia a role in the project to create an anti-ballistic shield which includes participation by Romania, Poland, Turkey and Spain.

But Moscow says it fears the system could weaken Russia by gaining the capability to shoot down the nuclear missiles it relies on as a deterrent.

It wants a legally binding pledge from the United States that Russia’s nuclear forces would not be targeted by the system and joint control of how it is used."

and since 2012 was an election year for both us and russia, what obama said was nothing extraordinary. put down the crack pipe dude.

:lol: still hung up on uranium sales are ya? they were talking about a missile defense system.....OMG THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I dont get hung up on much.. I just like to type..:true:

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Snot a big advocate for Russian collusion now :lol: 

not at all, nothing to see here, move along, this is all A-ok!!!:crazy:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

But Moscow says it fears the system could weaken Russia by gaining the capability to shoot down the nuclear missiles it relies on as a deterrent.

It wants a legally binding pledge from the United States that Russia’s nuclear forces would not be targeted by the system and joint control of how it is used."

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Infinite stupidity has no bounds :lol: 

WallQuotes-AlbertEinstein-Onlytwothings.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

AF31721D-41F0-4C55-9F7C-585DA7B7422B.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Apples and oranges.  :lol:   Sorry I had too.  

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you define "russians hacking our election" please.  :lmao: 

• Like 1