Check your account email address ×

Fuck

Anler

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know and now somebody will chime in and blab  about liking it when it's -20 and yada,yada.....25 and sunny is perfect sledding weather.

I agree. 20's is perfect sledding weather. I am not a fan of the -0* shit. But you gotta do what you gotta do when you live in the tropics of the great lakes!

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya my buddy said the seguins brutal...groomer broke thru all over the place...he said they just need more snow. Was looking on environment canada and they said 10-25 cms for today last night and now its inly 2-4..  :(

We got snow yesterday according to cameras.  Grommer broke through spots when packing a while back but I guess I'll see.

You sure do drive a lot.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We got snow yesterday according to cameras.  Grommer broke through spots when packing a while back but I guess I'll see.

You sure do drive a lot.

I have lots of time. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Just awful.  I hate it when it gets this cold.

It really sucks...just shoveled a bit at the shop and when that shit is blowing 30 in your face it fucking hurts.

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya my buddy said the seguins brutal...groomer broke thru all over the place...he said they just need more snow. Was looking on environment canada and they said 10-25 cms for today last night and now its inly 2-4..  :(

They got pounded with snow last night. Seguin  is good from Kearney to Sprucedale. Rough but passable to PS. It should be rocking in a couple days. More open to the south right now. Cochrane will be frigid for a couple weeks it looks like. 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

They got pounded with snow last night. Seguin  is good from Kearney to Sprucedale. Rough but passable to PS. It should be rocking in a couple days. More open to the south right now. Cochrane will be frigid for a couple weeks it looks like. 

Ya Aaron(knitefire) just sent me some pics.

Screenshot_20171226-074623.png

Screenshot_20171226-074608.png

Screenshot_20171226-074617.png

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pic doesn’t do it justice...blowing and snowing!

A92BC0BA-6445-4C0B-81CC-96025516241E.thumb.jpeg.b78844aa37f281df30ea22a299e5794c.jpeg

Looks like you got some nice snow there snacks! :bc:

The coldest weather I ever rode in was in Interlochen many years ago. -38*. My eyes froze. I last about 30 minutes in that shit. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Looks like you got some nice snow there snacks! :bc:

The coldest weather I ever rode in was in Interlochen many years ago. -38*. My eyes froze. I last about 30 minutes in that shit. 

Fuck riding in the cold anymore. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah its not my preference but like I said, you gotta do what you gotta do! 

I gotta be warm. :lol:

Ive gotten frostbite to many times...it dont take much for my face and neck to freeze anymore.

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I seen the squall just sitting up north in areas on the radar. :happy:

Well see what happens...i should be up there week after new years....tryinto line up a rental...not draggin my sled around.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree. 20's is perfect sledding weather. I am not a fan of the -0* shit. But you gotta do what you gotta do when you live in the tropics of the great lakes!

10-40 to me is perfect.  I can be comfortable down to zero but in the negatives I'm thinking less and less that that is fun.  

7 hours ago, Rev Molester said:

So2, Mxiig/

FUCK YOU ABBEERT   HIL]

Lol

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know and now somebody will chime in and blab  about liking it when it's -20 and yada,yada.....25 and sunny is perfect sledding weather.

-19 is perfect... -20 is too cold... 

:snack: 

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

for that price for 3 days, i would drag my sled around

Alot of driving around and visiting...and might be flying down to mexico for a bit.. dont need it sitting in my truck at the park and fly in Toronto in the back of my truck. :lol:

• Haha 1