Check your account email address ×

Smash or Pass

jtssrx

I get the biggest kick out of you guyz on FS.com. Saying how YOU would bang these hot bitches that get posted!! LMAO!! 

Ahh no, sorry to burst your bubbles, but these broads wouldn't piss on you if your shirt was on fire!!   :lmao::lol:

14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I get the biggest kick out of you guyz on FS.com. Saying how YOU would bang these hot bitches that get posted!! LMAO!! 

Ahh no, sorry to burst your bubbles, but these broads wouldn't piss on you if your shirt was on fire!!   :lmao::lol:

Whatever you say fabio!

lep3 death by magic chainsaw.jpg

11 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I get a kick out of all of these faggots who say they wouldn't bang any if those broads. Straight up dick biting faggots. Just like you...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I get a kick out of all of these faggots who say they wouldn't bang any if those broads. Straight up dick biting faggots. Just like you...

Where did I say I wouldn't bang them, you fucking faggot, cock-swallowing bitch???? I said THOSE broads wouldn't let you near them with a ten-foot pole, you fucking truck-stop tranny, nigga-asshole lickin' faggot. 

22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

DRqOG6jUEAAQfYW.jpg

ARCTIC CAT DESTROYER.......................you mother-fucking faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that this broad would let you fuck her??? Is that what you're saying, you fucking ball-bagging faggot!!!

If that's what you're saying, then right now take a pic of your girl-friend/wife in her bikini in this exact pose, holding a sneaker in her left hand, and post it here immediately, you fucking cum-gargling gutter-snipe. 

POST IT, RIGHT NOW MOTHER-FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Especially now that you posted :finger:, faggot :fuckyou:

:snack:

I'm willing to bet Kev IS NOT gay, but you are. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

MAXIMUM MAX!:owned:

I told you NOT TO USE MY LINES, FAGGOT!!

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:snack:

Have some popcorn, with the " OWNAGE " ya' been handed, FAGGOTRON. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm willing to bet Kev IS NOT gay, but you are. 

I told you NOT TO USE MY LINES, FAGGOT!!

Have some popcorn, with the " OWNAGE " ya' been handed, FAGGOTRON. 

wow two faggots owned!!!!!!