Check your account email address ×

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'middle-class miracle' favors

Just now, Zambroski said:

Anybody in finance or any brains at all within that sector of economics that give Obama credit for any of what has happened under Trump should have their check book and credit card privileges taken away.

Likewise for the beginning of Obama and Bush, right?

Neal

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dodd-Frank, Trump says get it outta here:news: 

If those two fucking morons wrote the law, pretty good chance its a shit law and can be improved.

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What do you think you're going to see?

If there is a god, the money trail will be exposed, and the blatant and treasonous pay to play is what I hope I'm going to see.  Along with indictments and convictions.  And if all our hotshot legal minds can't make a case with that, then the email scandal is reexamined  by non corrupt justice department and she goes down for that.  I'll even give her a pass for lying about Benghazi, and all the other shit she did, including corrupting the DNC and last election. :news:  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

republicans like to pic and choose dollars and percentages to best fit their argument.  look at them arguing Trumps stock market run up makes him the best while never giving credit to Obama for his first year which percentagewise might be better depending on how the next month goes.  :news:  

And Democrats are never happy regardless.   Obama benefitted from a half trillion in TARP injected into the economy, mostly for shovel ready campaign benefactors.  Quite a bit different than what Trump did, and the results from each. :news: 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good try on the dodge.  Care to answer or did you brains fall out?

Neal

What significant financial event happend at the end of Bush's term?  Put down the corn cob...or pull it out.  Good grief you really are stupid....I find it less endearing than XLT does.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If those two fucking morons wrote the law, pretty good chance its a shit law and can be improved.

If there is a god, the money trail will be exposed, and the blatant and treasonous pay to play is what I hope I'm going to see.  Along with indictments and convictions.  And if all our hotshot legal minds can't make a case with that, then the email scandal is reexamined  by non corrupt justice department and she goes down for that.  I'll even give her a pass for lying about Benghazi, and all the other shit she did, including corrupting the DNC and last election. :news:  

And Democrats are never happy regardless.   Obama benefitted from a half trillion in TARP injected into the economy, mostly for shovel ready campaign benefactors.  Quite a bit different than what Trump did, and the results from each. :news: 

Shovel ready was ARRA not TARP.  TARP was a toxic bank buyout, ARRA was direct economy investment.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 1

On December 21, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Snoslinger said:

I have been nothing but completely honest in here, unlike many.

:bullshit: and :lies: from the imbicile who has been 100% :wrong: about everything for almost three fucking years now :flush: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What significant financial event happend at the end of Bush's term?  Put down the corn cob...or pull it out.  Good grief you really are stupid....I find it less endearing than XLT does.

Hah, you are such a hack you can't even say it.  You should really push your chart showing "alt left" closer to center than "liberal".... Holy fuck...  :lol:

Neal

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Long but good read at the link for those interested in Uranium One.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hah, you are such a hack you can't even say it.  You should really push your chart showing "alt left" closer to center than "liberal".... Holy fuck...  :lol:

Neal

Say what?  I'm about to shut down another one of your idiotic Kneel Vortexes.  Good god...at least Slinger has some clever additions to his...and brains.  

All I see with yours are......

Johnson Lug Flick.jpg

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I think he lives in an alternate reality :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

X2, plus the meat of the argument was missed.

Of course it was.  Neal is loaded up on corn feed carbs and "Arctic Cat Destroyer" just bought a new Poo.  So his Poo-laid intake in in high fructose overload.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Long but good read at the link for those interested in Uranium One.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Let me guess.  It says that this deal was approved by a thousand agencies and they had no idea this uranium was going to be moved out of the country?  Yeah...we all believe it. Seriously.  The jury verdict in Nov. of 2016 was unjust.  We should all be glas she ended up with the "popular vote" though.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought we went over all this months ago?

its like ground hog day for the republicans here

Well there are two House Committees investigating it so until they release there findings it will be on the minds of at least 32% of the nations populance, we know this.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Well there are two House Committees investigating it so until they release there findings it will be on the minds of at least 32% of the nations populance, we know this.

:lol:

Partner up with MC also.  :lol:

32%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

You know, Hillary is the only person in history to lose a "sure thing" election and still manage to become more unfavorable than the one who routed them...and on top of that.....it's Trump.  :lmao:

HOLY SHIT!  Think about that, if it's possible.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let me guess.  It says that this deal was approved by a thousand agencies and they had no idea this uranium was going to be moved out of the country?  Yeah...we all believe it. Seriously.  The jury verdict in Nov. of 2016 was unjust.  We should all be glas she ended up with the "popular vote" though.  :lmao:

1dxet4.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah and Russians paying Bill a half million for a 20 minute speech is just fine and dandy, but Trump is guilty of colluuuuuuuuuusion.  And all those hundreds of millions that flowed into the Clinton Foundation are legit, nothing to see there.  Makes me sick to see what those bastards got away with, when you add it all up.  Going back 30 years and the laws those scum have skirted and ethics bent, they're just the worst.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah and Russians paying Bill a half million for a 20 minute speech is just fine and dandy, but Trump is guilty of colluuuuuuuuuusion.  And all those hundreds of millions that flowed into the Clinton Foundation are legit, nothing to see there.  Makes me sick to see what those bastards got away with, when you add it all up.  Going back 30 years and the laws those scum have skirted and ethics bent, they're just the worst.

It was the Obama facist movement in full swing.   If anybody questioned it, they were gone.  And the news was clearly covering hard for them.

"We didn't know they were gonna move the uranium out of the US..."  THAT WAS CHEATING ON THE DEAL!!!!!!  BAD MEAN RUSSIANS!!!!!!