Check your account email address ×

Just found out.....

14 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

my best friend is gay. Caught him reading the huffington post. Now who is going to suck my cock on saddlebag trips, cause I sure as fuck cannot be ridin with no liberal faggot.

Pretty sure he was a Liberal before you realized it.

1 hour ago, Muskoka Rider said:

my best friend is gay. Caught him reading the huffington post. Now who is going to suck my cock on saddlebag trips, cause I sure as fuck cannot be ridin with no liberal faggot.

So now you are going to give up your lover because he's a librul..........no worries just start trolling the conservatives here as you know there must a few toe tappin righties amongst the right wing crew :thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Your GAYNESS is very troubling. I think for sure you must be a 800 DRAGON DUPE. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So now you are going to give up your lover because he's a librul..........no worries just start trolling the conservatives here as you know there must a few toe tappin righties amongst the right wing crew :thumbsup: 

Lover? Where did you come up with that?

10 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

7 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Lover? Where did you come up with that?

I would logically assume from your post that your best friend was sucking your dick on saddlebag trips;  so from this point forward should we suppose that he didn't have to be your lover to do that?