Check your account email address ×

Seems like a whole lot of butthurt in here lately...

JEFF

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's a figure of speec for ya:  It's about the economy, stupid.  :lol:

And for sure...the ones that don't care about making a living on their own will show up in droves at the polls.  Always have.  See: Alabama race.  Or, just look in line around you.  :lol:

Whew....how was that winning?  Just name one thing.  And no, he doesn't get credit for the economy after a massive tank.  Unless you are giving him said credit for doing all possible to slow it.

“Yes, we can!!!”  “Fired up - ready to go!!”

Those classics stand out, but really his whole aura was 1000x more positive than the Debbie Downer, American Carnage, blowhard we have in their now.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's a figure of speec for ya:  It's about the economy, stupid.  :lol:

And for sure...the ones that don't care about making a living on their own will show up in droves at the polls.  Always have.  See: Alabama race.  Or, just look in line around you.  :lol:

Whew....how was that winning?  Just name one thing.  And no, he doesn't get credit for the economy after a massive tank.  Unless you are giving him said credit for doing all possible to slow it.

Um, Alabama was swung by the black vote and young voters having a high turnout, who you calling lazy?

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Those classics stand out, but really his whole aura was 1000x more positive than the Debbie Downer, American Carnage, blowhard we have in their now.

A week or so after Obama got elected I was at a concert and the band started a "Yes we can!" "Yes we did!" call and response with the audience. It was awesome.

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lol:

Funny thing is...while I didn't vote for him, I didn't mind at all that he won.  And I supported him for three years...until I realized it was a joke.  He was an absolute idiot...and surrounded himself with the same.  I hated fox news and all the idiots that shit on Obama for the first three..then I realized there was a reason for it.  I couldn't stand R's voting against every possible OBAMACARE policy.  Then, I realized why (as most of us do..or should by now).

So...'Fired up"!!  Let that roar!!!  :lmao:

....... And you'll be outnumbered again at the polls.  

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Seems some desperate attention seeking individuals are losing their minds with Trump derangement syndrome. Keep it up boys! You're so close to winning! Go find another poll to lean on!

You can always tell who lives a miserable existence , now that the holiday season is upon us , it magnified 10 fold .   Poor , miserable twats trying as hard as possible to bring everyone else down with them .   :bc:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You can always tell who lives a miserable existence , now that the holiday season is upon us , it magnified 10 fold .   Poor , miserable twats trying as hard as possible to bring everyone else down with them .   :bc:

There are a lot of old saying that hold truth but, this one should be on the Librul flag...right next to the crossed dildo shield:  "Misery Loves Company".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Spot on. :bc: 

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You said it, not me :dunno:

The Decemberists, indie band.

Here:

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Um, Alabama was swung by the black vote and young voters having a high turnout, who you calling lazy?

...or did you want me to answer that?  Ok, I'm calling blacks and young voters lazy.  

I'll break it down even further and define who I mean in each group:

"Blacks":  Those on the government tit who most likely voted for Obama the second time because they refused to look at the facts that Obama's administration made it worse for them as a race in America.  To them, it's about race...and race alone.

"Young voters":  The entitlement crowd of new.  These are voters that came of voting age during the Obama admin and found themselves deep in the liberal fascist movement due to them having medicre employment while considerdering themselves morally and intellectually superior.  Many in college or with degrees that can't figure out why they aren't hired directly into upper management even though the world as Obama sold it made them the "intellectually elite".  Harsh world realities are just that.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here:

...or did you want me to answer that?  Ok, I'm calling blacks and young voters lazy.  

I'll break it down even further and define who I mean in each group:

"Blacks":  Those on the government tit who most likely voted for Obama the second time because they refused to look at the facts that Obama's administration made it worse for them as a race in America.  To them, it's about race...and race alone.

"Young voters":  The entitlement crowd of new.  These are voters that came of voting age during the Obama admin and found themselves deep in the liberal fascist movement due to them having medicre employment while considerdering themselves morally and intellectually superior.  Many in college or with degrees that can't figure out why they aren't hired directly into upper management even though the world as Obama sold it made them the "intellectually elite".  Harsh world realities are just that.

You go with that buddy, couldn't have had anything to do with Trump or Pedo Moore, nope... It's the blacks on the government teet and entitled kids :lol:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Funny thing is...while I didn't vote for him, I didn't mind at all that he won.  And I supported him for three years...until I realized it was a joke.  He was an absolute idiot...and surrounded himself with the same.  I hated fox news and all the idiots that shit on Obama for the first three..then I realized there was a reason for it.  I couldn't stand R's voting against every possible OBAMACARE policy.  Then, I realized why (as most of us do..or should by now).

So...'Fired up"!!  Let that roar!!!  :lmao:

....... And you'll be outnumbered again at the polls.  

What are you talking about? Trump hasn’t been in for 3 years. 

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You go with that buddy, couldn't have had anything to do with Trump or Pedo Moore, nope... It's the blacks on the government teet and entitled kids :lol:

So you are saying the blacks showed in a protest against perverts?  And the young voters showed up and voted for EXACTLY the reasons I listed. And you know that.  You are one.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What are you talking about? Trump hasn’t been in for 3 years. 

Ughhh.....

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you are saying the blacks showed in a protest against perverts?  And the young voters showed up and voted for EXACTLY the reasons I listed. And you know that.  You are one.

Ughhh.....

Blacks showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile and millenials showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile. There names were Trump and Moore, respectively.

Millenials not only came out to vote against Roy Moore, us growing up is the reason #metoo is happening in the first place... It was obvious old white guys like you were more than happy to vote in a pedophile, see we did the opposite of being lazy and showed up in numbers to tell them to fuck off.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Blacks showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile and millenials showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile. There names were Trump and Moore, respectively.

Millenials not only came out to vote against Roy Moore, us growing up is the reason #metoo is happening in the first place... It was obvious old white guys like you were more than happy to vote in a pedophile, see we did the opposite of being lazy and showed up in numbers to tell them to fuck off.

Good grief. :lol:

Were any of the real issues at stake here? :lmao:

I’m looking at a nice Pizza pie right now and it’s IQ is higher than yours.  I’m sure it tastes better too.   But I’ll never know.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good grief. :lol:

Were any of the real issues at stake here? :lmao:

I’m looking at a nice Pizza pie right now and it’s IQ is higher than yours.  I’m sure it tastes better too.   But I’ll never know.

I would say sexual abuse and assault are pretty important issues.

Also... Salty, sweet... Sometimes a hint of oyster, but I try to keep a good diet to avoid that :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I would say sexual abuse and assault are pretty important issues.

Also... Salty, sweet... Sometimes a hint of oyster, but I try to keep a good diet to avoid that :thumbsup:

”A vote for the R’s is a vote for sexual abuse and harassment....and don’t forget....RACISM!!!

You’re bucking for a promotion on your team!

The rest of that? Ick.  You just ruined my dinner.  I’m voting against people that ruin my dinner.  That’s an important issue.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

”A vote for the R’s is a vote for sexual abuse and harassment....and don’t forget....RACISM!!!

The rest of that? Ick.  You just ruined my dinner.  I’m voting against people that ruin my dinner.  That’s an important issue.

No, Trump is racist and Moore is a pedo, I didn't make any generalizations about Republicans.

And good, you were asking for it.

Edited by Wildboer

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well maybe you should set an example for your kids and put your phone down during dinner. Fucktard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

They are lazy. Look Moore is not a good candidate in fact he was a terrible one and even with that the Dems spent ten times as much as he did even after tons of free negative press coverage. I mean do you think Jones is going to be able to hold onto that seat? My guess is no and in a few short years it will be a cleaner R who holds the seat for some time to come.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, Trump is racist and Moore is a pedo, I didn't make any generalizations about Republicans.

And good, you were asking for it.

Moving right up!   

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well maybe you should set an example for your kids and put your phone down during dinner. Fucktard. 

Kid’s not here.  It’s Friday night and she’s popular.  I get why you were eating dinner with your parents on Fridays though.  Maybe a good vcr movie rental afterwords?  Maybe even something “PG” rated!!!!

• Haha 1