Check your account email address ×

Ben Shapiro on net neutrality

jtssrx

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Then I will adjust how I use the internet....  maybe instead of using amazon who my isp will charge me to use and make me purchase say a pressure washer I will head down to the locally owned ace hardware and buy it cause it’s cheaper instead of paying for the pressure washer snd paying my isp to buy it online..  and instead of watching a movie Online it may be cheaper to head to the red box and get a movie cause.  Shit it may be even cheaper for sears to put out s Christmas catalog that people buy from instead of getting fucked by their isp like they were before net neutrality become a law a couple hundred days ago.

Gaming is for fags too and they deserved to be charged more.

So you are all for hurting consumer choice.  People can already go down to the physical stores and do what you supposed.  Retarding technology and advancement of the internet seems like an ignorant position.

Neal

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you are all for hurting consumer choice.  People can already go down to the physical stores and do what you supposed.  Retarding technology and advancement of the internet seems like an ignorant position.

Neal

Yeah but it owns the libs so...

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You mean you hated it AFTER 2015, all those crushing regulations to keep it fair and all.... :lol:

Neal

Yeah.  Both.  I hate both of them cuz Alabama.

Thread member synopsis:

"Government should stay out of our business!"

"Government should regulate the internet!"

"We don't need any government!!!"

"We need the government to regulate internet!!"

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Both.  I hate both of them cuz Alabama.

Thread member synopsis:

"Government should stay out of our business!"

"Government should regulate the internet!"

"We don't need any government!!!"

"We need the government to regulate internet!!"

FCC Net Neutrality was one of the best examples of government hands off regulation there was.  Of course the moronic Republicans would want to do away with it.  To hell with the consumers!

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

FCC Net Neutrality was one of the best examples of government hands off regulation there was.  Of course the moronic Republicans would want to do away with it.  To hell with the consumers!

Neal

This literally made no sense.

"military intelligence"

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s too bad nobody ever stuck up for the consumer.......as both sides are the same......:snack:

witch consumer ? the mega corporation consumer using huge amount of bandwidth  or the small start up consumer with a 4 page store ? looks like you may be a bit confused  

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah it is fare that no matter how much you use you pay the same right?

When ISPs are going broke because person A streams ten hours a day and person B looks at emails and facebook for 1 hour per day, let me know. We all know that now person A will pay more, and person B will pay the same now that the ISPs are free to charge more. Netflix will have to pay ISPs to allow their content to flow fast, subscribers will get billed for that. So what you say, well just look at the bottom line of the providers now and you will see why they do not need to pad it any further.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have to complimet the R’s for understanding how fucking stupid their supporters are....

yep, they're taking full advantage of it. whether it's the tax bill, russia, mueller and the fbi being corrupt and on and on and on and on...