Check your account email address ×

McCain..

• Platinum Contributing Member

:snack:. Let's hear the Rump Pumpers blame the media :nuts:

I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump's statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates," McCain, who has previously announced he supports Trump for president, said Monday.

In the very personal statement, McCain also paid homage to the Khan's son Humayun's sacrifice.

"I'd like to say to Mr. and Mrs. Khan: thank you for immigrating to America. We're a better country because of you. And you are certainly right; your son was the best of America, and the memory of his sacrifice will make us a better nation -- and he will never be forgotten."

McCain noted that his own son also served in the Iraq War and that McCains have been serving in the US military for hundreds of years.

"My sons serve today, and I'm proud of them. My youngest served in the war that claimed Captain Khan's life as well as in Afghanistan. I want them to be proud of me. I want to do the right thing by them and their comrades," McCain said. 

"Humayun Khan did exactly that — and he did it for all the right reasons. This accomplished young man was not driven to service as a United States Army officer because he was compelled to by any material need. He was inspired as a young man by his reading of Thomas Jefferson — and he wanted to give back to the country that had taken him and his parents in as immigrants when he was only two years old.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/john-mccain-khan-trump/index.html.

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

Trump's statements are a clear indication of his complete lack of a filter. Something that likely served him well in real estate but will be detrimental to him and therefor this country on the global stage.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump's statements are a clear indication of his complete lack of a filter. Something that likely served him well in real estate but will be detrimental to him and therefor this country on the global stage.

We have seen how the DNC uses their filter.  And the American people no longer want or need a "filter"  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

We have seen how the DNC uses their filter.  And the American people no longer want or need a "filter"  

Trump is every bit the liar that Clinton is. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So do you condone Rump's statements and support McCain's response - yes or no. :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

'Why the deflection?  Are McCains comments correct?  Do you support or denounce Rumps comments towards Khan? :snack:You've said you voted for Bernie :D and he supports Hillary - so why do you now support Rump? 

i denounce some of the comments from DWS.  :snack: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

'Why the deflection?  Are McCains comments correct?  Do you support or denounce Rumps comments towards Khan? :snack:You've said you voted for Bernie :D and he supports Hillary - so why do you now support Rump? 

i denounce some of the comments from DWS.  :snack: 

In addition to asking direct questions, you should consider answering them as well. :news:

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

In addition to ansking direct questions, you should consider answering them as well. :news:

Yes - Doe Dumber should. :bc: 

Just now, Kivalo said:

What a midndless drone you are. :nuts:

Did Doe Dumber answer a simple question relative to the OP or ask another question?  :snack:. :lol: 

SNOWRIDER with more :owned::lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Did Doe Dumber answer a simple question relative to the OP or ask another question?  :snack:. :lol: 

SNOWRIDER with more :owned::lol: 

Do you EVER answer simple questions when directed at you? No. You don't. You are a mindless fucking twit and a massive hypocrite.

• Gold Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

And he is a fucking lying piece of shit as well.

Absolutely. He is the low IQ voter he insults so often. Its rather strange to watch.