Check your account email address ×

What does this actually mean?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who considered blacks 7/8’s human and used selective breeding? Who created a matriarchal family system among blacks to decrease the efficacy of black males in their family system in order to prevent uprisings in the slave quarters. Really dude, everyone knows black slave traders existed in Africa. This about sweeping our side of the steeet. Something that your friends in Alabama would like to shuffle aside. 

Not me! I was not alive then , but somehow I’m responsible?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure warring tribes did do that.  Blacks were also active hunted and captured by whites.  And whites drove the demand for the slaves.  There would be no demand for blacks or whites to capture blacks if there was no demand.

Neal

Evil bastards those white Americans!! Inventing slavery !! 

The black issue is going to haunt America in the most horrendous way.   Not ISIS, not North Korea.........black America. 

A boiling cauldron of death and destruction awaits America. More whites have been murdered by blacks than all the casualties of the Middle East war. 

It HAS NOT been fixed, because it CAN NOT be fixed. It will be, and has been suppressed up until now, but it is morphing into aggressive violence since Obama gave the black community 

the green light. We are in for bad days ahead. Just my .02c. 

14 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Sure it is. This guy is a far right evangelical hypocrite christian. they are almost as bad as an extremist muslim. The guy is so far gone he has no idea that what he says is absolutely full of hatred. he advocated for the removal of all amendments past the tenth. That includes the abolition of slavery and giving women the vote. it does not any more fucked up than this guy, even if he never went near any of those girls.

You have to have an incredible amount of stretch and butthurt to get what you're trying to get out of what he said :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You have to have an incredible amount of stretch and butthurt to get what you're trying to get out of what he said :lol: 

Right? A southern white Christian being a fucking old school sexist and racist is pretty hard to swallow...

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who considered blacks 7/8’s human and used selective breeding? Who created a matriarchal family system among blacks to decrease the efficacy of black males in their family system in order to prevent uprisings in the slave quarters. Really dude, everyone knows black slave traders existed in Africa. This about sweeping our side of the steeet. Something that your friends in Alabama would like to shuffle aside. 

the Democratic party that is who. then they went all in with rewarding the absent father . you should be proud of what your people have done to the family unit 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the Democratic party that is who. then they went all in with rewarding the absent father . you should be proud of what your people have done to the family unit 

Both parties have a dismal record on civil rights. There was an opportunity to make some real change. Sen Moynihan had what was probably the best solution that he spelled out in the book the negro family. Both parties rejected his ideas. Too bad. 

best opportunity for change is for people to get the fuck over it and move on in life.

lets see how many hundreds of yrs were the jews slaves building for the Egyptians. they got over it. the china men building the RR got over it and prospered . the japs we tossed in camps for the war got over it and prospered . life long victims. I have zero respect for any of them and will not waste any of my life with any of them.