Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear?

Anler

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just know all of this trash talking is gonna back fire on me one day. :lol:

Yah.....Vince is gonna have one of his made guys slash your fucking throat and leave a horse head in your bed :lol: or whatever they do there 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  Cat has always been by snowmobilers first and foremost.  Polaris was a close second.  I know businesses evolve an what not, but if you're gonna be the CEO of a snowmobile company, you really should have some serious sled cred.  And probably an MBA too but I digress. :lol: 

Imagine if you did that to a 12 turbo, would have been like a Scud missile

Yeah, was supposed to be a mild boost in power.  I doubt it was even that, certainly never felt like it.

Yeah, can't knock that.  Then again, my SKS was trouble free as well.  My Freeride puked a stator,  but I did put more miles on it than my SKS.  The new sleds all seem to be fairly well sorted out.

I put Pilot 6.9's and a Sandale muffler on it and it was pretty damn good off trail....till you stuck that is :lol:  But the truth is the 600 was an absolute think it off trail and it happened, the Turbo was a planned thought and a wrestle.

Play on Moe's turbo off trail for a 20 minutes this season and let me know what you think.

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....Vince is gonna have one of his made guys slash your fucking throat and leave a horse head in your bed :lol: or whatever they do there 

You watch too many movies....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...is everyone is Chicago bald?  What gives?  Is it the water or the TREMENDOUS skyline?

Wait, I think @Woodtick has some hair on his head.  But I am as yet unaware if the carpet matches the drapes.

I have great hair. I will send you a furry dick pic through pm later. I'm working out side and it's a bit cold. I hope you understand.:lol:

IMG_2269.JPG

• Haha 1