Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear?

Anler

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was an apparent Type-O.

Ahhh....but..."AFTER BREAK IN....."

...and, if you use the right oil of course.  :lol:

This is the dumbest magazine fodder "race" every single year for those who can't ride and can barely operate their own little tool over the toilet.  I put more stock in the "Sled of the Year" pick.

Now...as far as real racing goes...well....meh...that's STOOPUD!!!!!

:lol: FSCE "sledders" say...................................

No the race is legit, you are the joke. You and your 600 cc "race sled". Bro that's gayer than a bag of dicks. 

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Who gives a fuck about numbers, the Thundercat, the SRX, and the Mach Z, and some stupid Polaris will forever be legends in the snowmobile version.

Yup.  I miss those old big bore lake rippers and I don't.  My 2000 SRX would go an honest 122 mph on the lake.....I'll be surprised if this Assault cracks an honest 100.  Even my Apex cracked 120 on radar.

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I would actually like to have a 2005-2007 machz build for racing. I think that would be fun. But I don't really have time for that shit these days. I have to use every opportunity I have just to ride. 

Those sleds grenaded on a regular basis though, didn't they?

Old Forge shootout....meh.  We used to go once in a while, years ago.  Now I'd avoid that area like the plague, all the fanbois and rookies out en masse on the trails, no thanks.  It gets nuts up there on the weekends and the trails can get destroyed.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  I miss those old big bore lake rippers and I don't.  My 2000 SRX would go an honest 122 mph on the lake.....I'll be surprised if this Assault cracks an honest 100.  Even my Apex cracked 120 on radar.

Old Forge shootout....meh.  We used to go once in a while, years ago.  Now I'd avoid that area like the plague, all the fanbois and rookies out en masse on the trails, no thanks.  It gets nuts up there on the weekends and the trails can get destroyed.

No I don't think they grenaded but they had a lot of Gremlins. Some guys got em figured out and they ran really well. But really if you wanna drag race these days the turbos rule the roost. Why fuck around with these 2 strokes?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No I don't think they grenaded but they had a lot of Gremlins. Some guys got em figured out and they ran really well. But really if you wanna drag race these days the turbos rule the roost. Why fuck around with these 2 strokes?

Yeah, I wished my turbo was more reliable.  That power is friggin addictive even stock.  The new ones are even crazier.  I gotta take a ride on Moes Yam, might get me back in to just saddlebag/tour riding with a big steam cruiser like that.

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No the race is legit, you are the joke. You and your 600 cc "race sled". Bro that's gayer than a bag of dicks. 

:lol:

Can we all work on finding a saying to replace the overplayed, "gayer than a bag of dicks" one?  SOOOO played.

I still think this one from @Sal Rosenberg illistrating the Doo engine blowing is still, valid, relevant, and funny as fuck tho:

Image result for dildo explosion

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Can we all work on finding a saying to replace the overplayed, "gayer than a bag of dicks" one?  SOOOO played.

I still think this one from @Sal Rosenberg illistrating the Doo engine blowing is still, valid, relevant, and funny as fuck tho:

Thats the confetti at an Arctco new release party. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats the confetti at an Arctco new release party. 

NO WAY!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!  That confetti is made out of straight, unfiltered and non diluted GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!  

:happy:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We ride out of Old Forge and we never ride in Old Forge, as long as you're willing to get up at a decent hour and clock a 150+ mile day you can avoid those people no problem. Plus there's no real riding up there right now, no snow.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That guy rides arctic cats. That's where Ron got the pic, from cats website. 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I wished my turbo was more reliable.  That power is friggin addictive even stock.  The new ones are even crazier.  I gotta take a ride on Moes Yam, might get me back in to just saddlebag/tour riding with a big steam cruiser like that.

My xtx(141) is hardly that one dimensional although it is geared for 130mph so big trails are fun. I have zero interest in lake racing other than an impropmtu go once in a while and we do probably 50/50 on/off trail. I go everywhere my buds on their smokers go with no issue even with the 1.75 track. I'm completely addicted to the big power(270 this year) and the handling is no slouch. Does it take a little more muscle to ride? Sure, but it's a trade off I'll live with. With the hygear linkage and qs3r shocks it rides as good as my wife's rmotion Doo did last year. Take one for a spin. It'll be an eye opener to see how far this chassis has come scince  the 12's. :bc:

48 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We ride out of Old Forge and we never ride in Old Forge, as long as you're willing to get up at a decent hour and clock a 150+ mile day you can avoid those people no problem. Plus there's no real riding up there right now, no snow.

Yup, as long as you know where you're going and get out of town theres some awesome riding to be had.  I miss pulling into Montague with about 300 sleds out front.  Although the Lake Parlin Lodge up in Maine is pretty damn close.  Night riding up there on the weekend with some locals is a treat. Its pass or be passed.  Last time I was there was on my ZR800 which was a weapon for those trails. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

My xtx(141) is hardly that one dimensional although it is geared for 130mph so big trails are fun. I have zero interest in lake racing other than an impropmtu go once in a while and we do probably 50/50 on/off trail. I go everywhere my buds on their smokers go with no issue even with the 1.75 track. I'm completely addicted to the big power(270 this year) and the handling is no slouch. Does it take a little more muscle to ride? Sure, but it's a trade off I'll live with. With the hygear linkage and qs3r shocks it rides as good as my wife's rmotion Doo did last year. Take one for a spin. It'll be an eye opener to see how far this chassis has come scince  the 12's. :bc:

I bet.  Like I said, I loved my turbo, just the problems I had with it took alot of that away.  Only sled I ever owned where I felt like I was getting an upper body workout  just holding onto it.  I cooked a few corners in the tighter stuff with it, just because of the way it spooled up and fed the track some serious speed just as it was time to hit the brakes.  Having good throttle control on those beasts is important if you want to hand with the 2 strokes.  I loved the effortless of it too, and took my 141x1.25 places I didn't think it would go just by virtue of the track speeds it was capable of.  With a 1.75 or larger,  I bet its a beast.  I did hate getting it stuck though.  It was usually a 2 man job getting it out :lol:  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet.  Like I said, I loved my turbo, just the problems I had with it took alot of that away.  Only sled I ever owned where I felt like I was getting an upper body workout  just holding onto it.  I cooked a few corners in the tighter stuff with it, just because of the way it spooled up and fed the track some serious speed just as it was time to hit the brakes.  Having good throttle control on those beasts is important if you want to hand with the 2 strokes.  I loved the effortless of it too, and took my 141x1.25 places I didn't think it would go just by virtue of the track speeds it was capable of.  With a 1.75 or larger,  I bet its a beast.  I did hate getting it stuck though.  It was usually a 2 man job getting it out :lol:  :bc: 

Whats fucking hilarious is how you defended that piece of junk...when everyone around you was saying what a pos theirs was... :lol:

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whats fucking hilarious is how you defended that piece of junk...when everyone around you was saying what a pos theirs was... :lol:

Looks like Yamaha has it figured out pretty good now. Really I don't wanna know how fast they can go. :lol:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Looks like Yamaha has it figured out pretty good now. Really I don't wanna know how fast they can go. :lol:

Its not the speed that kills...its the sudden stop. :lol2:

Just now, DAVE said:

Its not the speed that kills...its the sudden stop. :lol2:

I know, right? :lol: I like the more technical riding but I bet those things are fun as hell on a nice smooth sweeping trail. 

40 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No whats fucking hilarious is you obsessively followed me around telling me it was a piece of shit all year when it was reliable to me for 2200 miles.  The second year I had alot of problems.  I was dead honest about everything with that sled.  Hey, simple request.  You're way to obsessed.  Put me on ignore, k? I think you're a douche.  You think I'm a douche.  Lets call it a draw....k?

No whats fucking hilarious is you obsessively followed me around telling me it was a piece of shit all year when it was reliable to me for 2200 miles.  The second year I had alot of problems.  I was dead honest about everything with that sled.  Hey, simple request.  You're way to obsessed.  Put me on ignore, k? I think you're a douche.  You think I'm a douche.  Lets call it a draw....k?

What was even funnier was you telling people who had issues....they werent doing things right...

Like always its all about you...was nice to see karma bite you in the ass in the end.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your track is gonna kill your top speed obviously but the assault it really really efficient on the big end for a tall sled with a long track

I was getting 110-112 out of the Pro-S on GPS in good conditions and the Assault is faster on top than the Pro-XC or whatever rear skid setups

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your track is gonna kill your top speed obviously but the assault it really really efficient on the big end for a tall sled with a long track

I was getting 110-112 out of the Pro-S on GPS in good conditions and the Assault is faster on top than the Pro-XC or whatever rear skid setups

My brothers 15 SBA has a 2 or 2.25 (I forget), and its got plenty of legs for where we ride, the new improved one should only be better.  Pro -s's will no doubt walk me hard on the big end.  As long as I'm not sucking hind tit on the fast stuff like i was with my SKS against the 137-144s , I'm happy.  There's usually a couple good hardpan lakes with a tail wind to get some good speed runs in, so we'll see this winter. :bc: 

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What was even funnier was you telling people who had issues....they werent doing things right...

Like always its all about you...was nice to see karma bite you in the ass in the end.

So I'm guessing thats a "no" about ignoring me.  Karma?  For defending my sled I just spent 13 grand on and was loving, but you following me around calling it a piece of shit at every turn?  I think you got the karma thing mixed up.  You got issues of the obsessive kind.  Seek some help, maybe go do a soduku or a crossword puzzle.  I"m gonna go snowblow the driveway.   Maybe you can get some things sorted out in your head in that time. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

My brothers 15 SBA has a 2 or 2.25 (I forget), and its got plenty of legs for where we ride, the new improved one should only be better.  Pro -s's will no doubt walk me hard on the big end.  As long as I'm not sucking hind tit on the fast stuff like i was with my SKS against the 137-144s , I'm happy.  There's usually a couple good hardpan lakes with a tail wind to get some good speed runs in, so we'll see this winter. :bc: 

Karma?  For defending my sled I just spent 13 grand on and was loving, but you following me around calling it a piece of shit at every turn?  I think you got the karma thing mixed up.  You got issues of the obsessive kind.  Seek some help, maybe go do a soduku or a crossword puzzle.  I"m gonna go snowblow the driveway.   Maybe you can get some things sorted out in your head in that time. :bc: 

Blah blah... Its nice most have figured your schtick out.... :bc:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

can't you two just bond over the man crush you both have for Trump :dunno:  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

can't you two just bond over the man crush you both have for Trump :dunno:  

Woolie needs to be brought back to earth occasionally...its good for him and the forum. :bc: