Check your account email address ×

One of my favorite Rob moments

Jet

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute there Gare Bear...We’ve all seen some your epic Stuck pics...you may want to slow your roll playa! :lol:

Can't win if you dont play. I gotta say, this new Cat 800 has some SNORT.

20171209_170118.jpg

Edited by s pump
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your not used to the pah,  the polaris has been around 100 horse for a couple seasons now

Had the SBA out this afternoon for a bit.  All Imma say is all Mary Ann best have her prettiest dress on cuz LaShonda ain't playin'  :stoned:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had the SBA out this afternoon for a bit.  All Imma say is all Mary Ann best have her prettiest dress on cuz LaShonda ain't playin'  :stoned:

You should put a silber on that beauty :news:  or maybe I'll do one. It really is the best chassis on snow by a mile. Just needs more power

Just now, f7ben said:

You should put a silber on that beauty :news:  or maybe I'll do one. It really is the best chassis on snow by a mile. Just needs more power

Enough for this old bird.  Wanna do some saddlebagging with it this winter.  Speedo shows max speed of 102, which I figure is about 90 real mph, fast enough.  Track was loose, chain was loose deflection was off, I figure that alone will pick me up 15 mph :lol:  Or not.

Rob's brother posted this on FB.

Craig Lyons added 3 new photos.

41 mins ·

just thinking about a simpler time when all you worried about was if you packed the tools and had enough ice for the cool can. these pictures are Rob and me getting ready for the dragstrip around 1973

24958838_1577271395664971_12760125553332

24958793_1577271975664913_52327481380441

• Like 6

Craig Lyons

11 mins

you don't know scary until you try to keep a Camaro straight with 7 inch cheater slicks on 5 inch wide rims held on with sheet metal screws. check out the hi performance jack

image.png

24955762_1577682925623818_52070793266475

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

Not sure I like your tone :bc:

Hahahaha.  Well line up with Mark in the fields at your house.  Make one run down hill and one run back up.  Have one of the girls video.  Let us all see how much snort is has.....  :lol: 

PS.  Don't worry about the neighbor.  He loves this kind of shit.  :bc: