Check your account email address ×

Al FrankenGroper

BOHICA

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Franken needs to go.....regardless of if his indiscretions were somewhat minor in nature he has lost all moral highground. He needs to step down as an example 

Franken needs to go because he's Franken........he has no business making any decisions for other people. He's just a douche.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Franken needs to go.....regardless of if his indiscretions were somewhat minor in nature he has lost all moral highground. He needs to step down as an example 

The realization that apparently, he wasn’t good enough, wasn’t smart enough and as it turns out...dog gone it..people don’t like him.

:lol:

Not sure if you got this or not....some here will.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The realization that apparently, he wasn’t good enough, wasn’t smart enough and as it turns out...dog gone it..people don’t like him.

Dude

11 minutes ago, s pump said:

You can't see the rationale of this witch hunt? Throw out a few sacrificial media and political guys and argue that why does Trump get a pass? Can't seem to pin anything on him other than a TMZ tape. If you were recorded having locker talk and it was throw up in public, would you pass muster? I know most wouldn't.

I'll come back to this, my argument is that nothing has struck to Trump for the same reason nothing stuck to Weinstien for so long but I can't make that argument right now. I need to take at least a few days to deal with the news about Rob. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now you’re just king my ass.  It’s a start!

:bc:

BTW...ran into a couple of our gay friends just a bit ago at Target.  I called them “my favorite faggots” loud enough to draw attention.  They laughed and called me a racist.  I laughed too.  

They aren’t all bunched up up-tight tho. :dunno:

They saw you in target once, you called them faggot, they called you a bigot and everyone moved on. Yeah, that's how it works, the argument with you and Dave started because you guys got triggered by me calling you a bigot for saying something bigoted. Like I said above I can't do this right now, I'm squeezing these responses out through tears right now. I've always considered this platform we have that allows us to debate as an important part of finding who I was in my teenage years and like I really wanted to get to tell him what I had to say and he's fucking gone. Like fuck, I gotta come back to this shit later, I'm sorry.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll come back to this, my argument is that nothing has struck to Trump for the same reason nothing stuck to Weinstien for so long but I can't make that argument right now. I need to take at least a few days to deal with the news about Rob. 

They saw you in target once, you called them faggot, they called you a bigot and everyone moved on. Yeah, that's how it works, the argument with you and Dave started because you guys got triggered by me calling you a bigot for saying something bigoted. Like I said above I can't do this right now, I'm squeezing these responses out through tears right now. I've always considered this platform we have that allows us to debate as an important part of finding who I was in my teenage years and like I really wanted to get to tell him what I had to say and he's fucking gone. Like fuck, I gotta come back to this shit later, I'm sorry.

Dude???

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Do you see the larger picture in the DNC’s strategy regarding this like I do? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

fagot franken.jpg

Deeper in the net forums, franken is soon to be exposed by a lefty media outlet as having the facts on him with a long trail of underage  exchanges. Like crackpot judge moore from Alabama. When the elite top dems in the party were alerted to this, they have made the decision to try and push franken out .  

8 hours ago, s pump said:

You can't see the rationale of this witch hunt? Throw out a few sacrificial media and political guys and argue that why does Trump get a pass? Can't seem to pin anything on him other than a TMZ tape. If you were recorded having locker talk and it was throw up in public, would you pass muster? I know most wouldn't.

Are you implying this is a friggin conspiracy against Trump? That's delusional.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now you’re just king my ass.  It’s a start!

:bc:

BTW...ran into a couple of our gay friends just a bit ago at Target.  I called them “my favorite faggots” loud enough to draw attention.  They laughed and called me a racist.  I laughed too.  

They aren’t all bunched up up-tight tho. :dunno:

I'm not kissing your ass, I hate liberals because I'm a fuckin commie :bong:

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

one of these days someone has to have the balls to just step up and say I've tried to hook up with a lot of chicks,  some took me up on it some told me to fuck off and if you don't like how i went about it SBYL

Didnt Trump do that for the most part yrs ago....

16 hours ago, bussman said:

Do you see the larger picture in the DNC’s strategy regarding this like I do? 

Pretty clear if you look into past strategies. This Mueller thing stinks like corruption to the top.

Like him or not, Trump is exposing what a twisted, corrupt bunch of fucks run this country.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

Pretty clear if you look into past strategies. This Mueller thing stinks like corruption to the top.

Like him or not, Trump is exposing what a twisted, corrupt bunch of fucks run this country.

If only some would realize this.

41 minutes ago, s pump said:

Trumps an outsider and doesnt give 2 shits about the establishment.

Hes doing a great job imo.