Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You don't know? Shit I figured it was woolie who was the target. 

Fuckin woolie wrecking another forum, lol.

Imagine that power I seem to hold.   I wonder why that is. :nuts: 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just checked the first page here and at TBP....2 sled related threads on each. Guess there isn't that much sled talk on TBP either 'eh Woolie?

Guess not Jim. :dunno:  At least there, other than you and Jay wanting to kill each other, for the most part its a friendly place, and shit starters are not welcome.  This thread is not exactly an example of friendly banter. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What's the projected growth over at TBP?

I find it interesting how you come over here to talk about this or that way that the forum is being run but not over there. Why is that?

WGAS?  I didn't compare TBP to this forum, Scooter owns it now and doesn't give a shit about growing it.  He just wants a place where most are friendly and can shoot the shit.  CKF was talking about growing the forum, I was simply speaking to that.  In fact, the only forum I compared it to was HCS.

What I find it interesting that you're so thin skinned you feel compelled to even comment, over one post I made, simply offering an opinion.  Its not like 57 other people have offered an opinion, and you didn't feel the need to make a snarky comment to them.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just dont understand you....zoso is gone....slope is on holidays....I dont harrass you anymore....and STILL you bitch.....

You remind me of an ungrateful woman ffs. 

christ give it a fucking rest :lol:  Who's bitching?!   I offered up an opinion.  23 pages of insanity, and I make one post.  And I'm glad you finally grew up, after all you are a grown man.  Congratulations.  

These 4 guys crack me up.  Jesus.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Imagine that power I seem to hold.   I wonder why that is. :nuts: 

Guess not Jim. :dunno:  At least there, other than you and Jay wanting to kill each other, for the most part its a friendly place, and shit starters are not welcome.  This thread is not exactly an example of friendly banter. :bc: 

WGAS?  I didn't compare TBP to this forum, Scooter owns it now and doesn't give a shit about growing it.  He just wants a place where most are friendly and can shoot the shit.  CKF was talking about growing the forum, I was simply speaking to that.  In fact, the only forum I compared it to was HCS.

What I find it interesting that you're so thin skinned you feel compelled to even comment, over one post I made, simply offering an opinion.  Its not like 57 other people have offered an opinion, and you didn't feel the need to make a snarky comment to them.

christ give it a fucking rest :lol:  Who's bitching?!   I offered up an opinion.  23 pages of insanity, and I make one post.  And I'm glad you finally grew up, after all you are a grown man.  Congratulations.  

These 4 guys crack me up.  Jesus.  

Grown up? You couldn't back down yourself.....but thats right...youre always the victim. :lol:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quit projecting on others Mark. Me asking you a simple question doesn't mean I have thin skin. You keep running with that line, you've used it several times. Tell me what exactly makes you think I have thin skin when the people who've met me say exactly the opposite, let's hear it. 

I've responded to many posts in this thread, as usual your opinions don't reflect reality. 

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just dont understand you....zoso is gone....slope is on holidays....I dont harrass you anymore....and STILL you bitch.....

You remind me of an ungrateful woman ffs. 

Ladies and gentlemen, here we see a toxic man in his natural habitat, he has been carried away by friendly locker room banter amongst the boys and... Caugh in the moment he let his true nature slip. Desperately confused he asks someone he thinks should agree with him why they don't agree with him. Blind the entire time to the fact that these people don't want to associate with him because of his own shitty actions. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Ladies and gentlemen, here we see a toxic man in his natural habitat, he has been carried away by friendly locker room banter amongst the boys and... Caugh in the moment he let his true nature slip. Desperately confused he asks someone he thinks should agree with him why they don't agree with him. Blind the entire time to the fact that these people don't want to associate with him because of his own shitty actions. 

Is that directed at me?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A bit of projection?

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Um, you called me a faggot more than once today, you probably should've reacted to that olive branch with a touch more humility.

Dont do it again...or ill whack you over the head with said branch. :)

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Dont do it again...or ill whack you over the head with said branch. :)

Dave I'm desperately trying not to bombard you with pictures of penises, please stop before I feel compelled to actually start wasting my time spamming you with gay shit.

Just now, Wildboer said:

He's like the worst part of every Fox and Friends co-host ever rolled up into one old  grump.

I think even Fox is too liberal for woolie these days since he's gone full capitalist, stealing old ladies' retirement funds one nickel at a time.

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Geez  , I conk out for a few minutes and look what I miss..................

I'm ready to conk out too cuz this is a really dumb thread   :lol: 

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Quit projecting on others Mark. Me asking you a simple question doesn't mean I have thin skin. You keep running with that line, you've used it several times. Tell me what exactly makes you think I have thin skin when the people who've met me say exactly the opposite, let's hear it. 

I've responded to many posts in this thread, as usual your opinions don't reflect reality. 

I offered an opinion, IN A THREAD WITH A POLL ASKING FOR OPINIONS.   :lol: It wasn't a simple question it was a dumb question, followed by an implication that you  find it "interesting" that  I don't offer opinion about TBP, when I do here,   I didn't give you that name "emotional Joel", and I'm not the only one who thinks you're a little thin skinned.  You took a shot at me, and I fired back, pretty simple.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again, put me on ignore, or simply don't respond to me.  Because you're annoying as fuck at times.  

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's like the worst part of every Fox and Friends co-host ever rolled up into one old  grump.

what can I say.....I don't suffer fools gladly.  And there are a couple real dipshits in this forum. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think even Fox is too liberal for woolie these days since he's gone full capitalist, stealing old ladies' retirement funds one nickel at a time.

I really wish you could walk a mile in my shoes, and see just how ignorant you are.  Calling me a thief now.  Classy.  

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dave I'm desperately trying not to bombard you with pictures of penises, please stop before I feel compelled to actually start wasting my time spamming you with gay shit.

Screenshot_20171205-224550.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm ready to conk out too cuz this is a really dumb thread   :lol: 

I offered an opinion, IN A THREAD WITH A POLL ASKING FOR OPINIONS.  It wasn't a simple question it was a dumb question, followed by an implication that 'find it "interesting" that  I don't offer opinion about TBP, when I do here, IN  A THREAD WITH A POLL ASKING FOR OPINIONS.:lol: I didn't give you that name "emotional Joel", and I'm not the only one who thinks you're a little thin skinned.  You took a shot at me, and I fired back, pretty simple.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again, put me on ignore, or simply don't respond to me.  Because you're annoying as fuck at times.  

Nobody is suggesting that you can't or shouldn't give out your opinions. 

Who thinks I'm emotional or that I have thin skin? Let's hear it. Quit avoiding the question. 

See, your last line shows that it's you who has the thin skin. When people disagree with you, you go on the defensive right away. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Nobody is suggesting that you can't or shouldn't give out your opinions. 

Who that has met me thinks I'm emotional or has thin skin? Let's hear it. Quit avoiding the question. 

See, your last line shows that it's you who has the thin skin. When people disagree with you, you go on the defensive right away. 

how the fuck would i know?  I never met anyone who knows you.  Jesus. :lol: Again.  Move on Joel  and don't ask me stupid questions  or offer stupid observations:lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

how the fuck would i know?  I never met anyone who knows you.  Jesus. :lol: Again.  Move on Joel  and don't ask me stupid questions  or offer stupid observations:lol: 

OK, how about anyone period? Who thinks that? Some 80 IQ retards from Michigan? Who besides them, let's hear it. 

Face it, you're full of shit. 

You've never met Bussman huh? Good god you really are clueless. Didn't you meet Tom as well? I could be wrong about that one.