Check your account email address ×

Did Clinton lie to the FBI?

Yes, she did lie, no she was not convicted.  Russia and private email server are equal in the overall minor impact to our country and minor consequences that will be served by the heads.  Time to pick up and move along.  We really do have bigger items that should concern our counties focus.

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes, she did lie, no she was not convicted.  Russia and private email server are equal in the overall minor impact to our country and minor consequences that will be served by the heads.  Time to pick up and move along.  We really do have bigger items that should concern our counties focus.

Neal

Yes the question should be is the FBI corrupt?

• Thanks 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not excessively.  They will be unable to be seen as a political football, because of the constant struggle to prosecute the current leadership party.

Neal

Their handling of Clinton is the most blatant abuse of power I have ever witnessed. Every person around her was given immunity and she was never even asked to give her statements under oath. It was a farce top to bottom 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Their handling of Clinton is the most blatant abuse of power I have ever witnessed. Every person around her was given immunity and she was never even asked to give her statements under oath. It was a farce top to bottom 

Meh, it was a massive waste of time, similar to the Russia debacle.  We need to save the FBI for shit that is worth their time.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, it was a massive waste of time, similar to the Russia debacle.  We e need to save the FBI for shit that is worth their time.

Neal

It didnt need to be a waste of time. Had Clinton just turned over her emails instead of obstructing and destroying evidence it could have all been over in a week. She broke the law and they should have hung her out to dry ....instead we got another miscarriage of justice and on more straw on the camels back 

Just now, f7ben said:

It didnt need to be a waste of time. Had Clinton just turned over her emails instead of obstructing and destroying evidence it could have all been over in a week. She broke the law and they should have hung her out to dry ....instead we got another miscarriage of justice and on more straw on the camels back 

Indeed.  But again it's so minor an impact that it was a waste of time.

Be mad if you want but I've not got the motivation.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.  But again it's so minor an impact that it was a waste of time.

Be mad if you want but I've not got the motivation.

Neal

I just want the elite class to be subject to the same rules as the peasants......is that too much to ask ?????

Just now, f7ben said:

I just want the elite class to be subject to the same rules as the peasants......is that too much to ask ?????

Not at all.  However until a revolution happens we are stuck with our corrupt system.  I'm saving my anger for worthy issues in that respect.

Neal

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, it was a massive waste of time, similar to the Russia debacle.  We need to save the FBI for shit that is worth their time.

Neal

No, this is one of those times Ben is spot on.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is not a single person walking this earth that could have stayed out of prison doing what she did other than her  , yet these fucking dull normal , delusional imbeciles on here think that because she wasn't charged then she must not be guilty of anything .  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

There is not a single person walking this earth that could have stayed out of prison doing what she did other than her  , yet these fucking dull normal , delusional imbeciles on here think that because she wasn't charged then she must not be guilty of anything .  

ahyup

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Do we apply the "not charged" but yet guilty rating to Trump too?  :dunno:

Neal

Just now, bussman said:

In the end all of this is a giant soap opera meant to keep the masses looking at the guy they faked the handoff too while they run down the other sideline almost nobody else is looking at. 

Bingo.  I don't like being so jaded but do I have to GAS about email or Russia?  

Neal

I am going to do something I never do quote a fellow poster. this is of course about the FBI investigator Strzok who was promoted to the mail room.

Better yet he was one of the key investigators into the Hillary Clinton classified email investigation and was part of writing the letter exonerating her months before Clinton herself was even interviewed.  I mean you seriously cannot make this shit up if you tried. 

So the FBI is

Writing letters of why they won't charge someone months prior to the investigation from being concluded.

Refusing to turn over documentation on the AG meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife was under investigation.  

Used a dossier created by a foreign intelligence official who paid his contacts in Russia from funds from the DNC and Clinton campaign to obtain FISA warrants.

Is uncooperative with congress in getting to the bottom of unmasking activities inside our Federal Govt.  

Under then director Mueller hid a Russia bribery scandal so Obama and Clinton could hit the "reset" button with Russia and the Clinton foundation could go on to receive over $145 million in donations surrounding giving Russia control of 20% of the nations Uranium.