Check your account email address ×

These people are animals

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats John Dee, Ed. Probably expect a quarter of that. :lol: Either way, if its rideable Ill be up there Sunday. 

Did they move the UP?

It doesn't look like its getting much from those charts :dunno:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Did they move the UP?

It’s a start. The UP is hard to ride early sometimes because a lot of it is swampy and hasn’t froze over yet. Really need some colder weather...it’s coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Did they move the UP?

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s a start. The UP is hard to ride early sometimes because a lot of it is swampy and hasn’t froze over yet. Really need some colder weather...it’s coming.

Ive been watching this one. We are going to do a weekday ride, hopefully there is enough. 

5-10SNOW1204.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ive been watching this one. We are going to do a weekday ride, hopefully there is enough. 

5-10SNOW1204.jpg

That pink area is in my neck of the woods....maybe i should see if my sled fires up! :lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

5-10SNOW1204.jpg

That looks promising.

If we dont get more snow soon here...were likely fucked again this yr as it rarely snows when it gets real cold.

42 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

5-10SNOW1204.jpg

I’m shooting for next weekend. This weekend looks iffy... :bc: 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I didn’t know citizens were to blame for out of control governments bombing brown people. I agree we shoukd stop bombing the fuck out of these people. Then we should tell them  assimilate into our culture and police the people in our communitys or you’re all bring sent back to that shit hole known as the middle east

Yeah we are responsible, no question about it. Its our job to control our government but instead we've allowed it to become unruly and corrupt.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m shooting for next weekend. This weekend looks iffy... :bc: 

Going up Sunday, planning to ride during the week. Or maybe just wait and go up later in the week. I dont want to share with you fibs! :bigfinger:

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Going up Sunday, planning to ride during the week. Or maybe just wait and go up later in the week. I dont want to share with you fibs! :bigfinger:

Not going to da UP, you can have it. And I’m a Michigander - just here temporarily for the money. :lol:  I’ll save the midweek rides for Jan/feb, my days off are limited.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not going to da UP, you can have it. And I’m a Michigander - just here temporarily for the money. :lol:  I’ll save the midweek rides for Jan/feb, my days off are limited.

:lol: I think I remember you saying you were from Detroit or something. We will see soon enough how things are shaking out. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That pink area is in my neck of the woods....maybe i should see if my sled fires up! :lol:

You really need to get more excited to see pink!  :lol: 

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah we are responsible, no question about it. Its our job to control our government but instead we've allowed it to become unruly and corrupt.

We allowed it? We have no say bro non. Look at Obamacare, 75% of the American public was against it. Left leaning Boston voted in Scott Brown to Teddy Kennedy’s open seat to stop it. They passed it anyway. 

All levels of government are do as I say not as I do organizations. All levels of government have two sets of rules for citizens and government officials.  If anyone of us worked to get a person in our organization out of trouble the way the justice department and the FBI did we would go down. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We allowed it? We have no say bro non. Look at Obamacare, 75% of the American public was against it. Left leaning Boston voted in Scott Brown to Teddy Kennedy’s open seat to stop it. They passed it anyway. 

All levels of government are do as I say not as I do organizations. All levels of government have two sets of rules for citizens and government officials.  If anyone of us worked to get a person in our organization out of trouble the way the justice department and the FBI did we would go down. 

Yeah we allowed it. We have, since our inception, failed to control our government. However the present day public is even worse than just about every generation that came before them. We more concerned with claiming victory for "their side" instead of educating ourselves and voting what we believe is best. Throw in a media that is not (and never has been) interested in facts and well... we get what we deserve.

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah we allowed it. We have, since our inception, failed to control our government. However the present day public is even worse than just about every generation that came before them. We more concerned with claiming victory for "their side" instead of educating ourselves and voting what we believe is best. Throw in a media that is not (and never has been) interested in facts and well... we get what we deserve.

Lincoln killed us when he attacked the south when they tried to leave the union. Even  if you believe the war was about slavery it was still thier right to leave the union. Ever since then the federal government has wielded to much power

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Lincoln killed us when he attacked the south when they tried to leave the union. Even  if you believe the war was about slavery it was still thier right to leave the union. Ever since then the federal government has wielded to much power

The state right in question leading to the Civil War was the right of a state to allow citizens to own people. Yes, there were other state's rights at question as well but that was, without question, the biggest issue. To claim the war was "not about slavery" is disingenuous at the very best.

As to wether the Southern states had the right, or should have had that right (as it turns out) is something I disagree with. But at this point in history, it's a judgement call and we can agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The state right in question leading to the Civil War was the right of a state to allow citizens to own people. Yes, there were other state's rights at question as well but that was, without question, the biggest issue. To claim the war was "not about slavery" is disingenuous at the very best.

As to wether the Southern states had the right, or should have had that right (as it turns out) is something I disagree with. But at this point in history, it's a judgement call and we can agree to disagree.

Im not debating you on why the war was fought. Thats all yiu people want to do is agrue. My point is regardless of the reason they should have been able to leave. It’s irrelevant if they wanted to leave over slavery or unfair taxes secession is part of the constitution 

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Im not debating you on why the war was fought. Thats all yiu people want to do is agrue. My point is regardless of the reason they should have been able to leave. It’s irrelevant if they wanted to leave over slavery or unfair taxes it’s in the  secession is part of the constitution 

Dude, where did I come off as argumentative? This is a forum and people talk (type) and I was simply conversing. WTF :dunno:

On the bold....I've read the document several times and I don't ever recall seeing the word mentioned. Would you clarify this for me?

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I kind of doubt the civil war was against slavery. Reason being that the only way slavery could’ve ended in this country is by accident. Whites didn’t give a shit about blacks. By and large they still don’t. 

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I kind of doubt the civil war was against slavery. Reason being that the only way slavery could’ve ended in this country is by accident. Whites didn’t give a shit about blacks. By and large they still don’t. 

Quite true, the north had no love for the black man.