Check your account email address ×

These people are animals

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Flat earther now has a thing for "women" with Adam's apples. I wonder what kind of Edson follows "her" tweets. 

I don’t follow her it was a retweet. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....thats way worse than dropping a bomb on someone

I didn’t know citizens were to blame for out of control governments bombing brown people. I agree we shoukd stop bombing the fuck out of these people. Then we should tell them  assimilate into our culture and police the people in our communitys or you’re all bring sent back to that shit hole known as the middle east

Don't know the truth to any of this...and anything with Ann Coulter's name on it makes me suspect.  I do, however, enjoy watching the librulz come to the defense of Muslims.  They have a lot in common.  That damn food is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....thats way worse than dropping a bomb on someone

Your arguing Degrees of evil? WTF?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't know the truth to any of this...and anything with Ann Coulter's name on it makes me suspect.  I do, however, enjoy watching the librulz come to the defense of Muslims.  They have a lot in common.  That damn food is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Too bad they are banning it now in Germany. Something to do with phosphates and cancer.

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Your arguing Degrees of evil? WTF?

Too bad they are banning it now in Germany. Something to do with phosphates and cancer.

Not at all....just stating that his outrage over this incident while his government kills and maims scores with 30000 bombs this year is a bit hypocritical

Edited by f7ben

Just now, DAVE said:

Better start your new venture sooner then later....getting that shipped to you will be pricey. :lol:

Im half into a new Assault. Might be riding one as early as Sunday...