Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

I’m so happy!  Got about 4-6” now and still coming down.  They are calling for 12-18 with lake effect all up the N. shore.   As soon as it gets packed up good....BOOM!  It’s riding season!

So, to all you fucking FIBS and long tracking, midwestern, deep pow mountain riders: load up your cute trailers, avalanche beacons, backpacks and fanny packs and GET OUT THERE AND PACK IT DOWN GOOD...when you aren’t getting stuck, taking pics and crashing into each other and the trees!  Please take your trash and wreckage with you when you leave.  K thanks.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what we are up to but, just heard a retard run down the street with a sled.

THIS IS GLORIOUS!!!1

Fuck you @xtralettucetomatoe580!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

It’s raining here. It’s aweosme. Break that ice up and clean the roads off!!!!! Fuck winter!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m so happy!  Got about 4-6” now and still coming down.  They are calling for 12-18 with lake effect all up the N. shore.   As soon as it gets packed up good....BOOM!  It’s riding season!

So, to all you fucking FIBS and long tracking, midwestern, deep pow mountain riders: load up your cute trailers, avalanche beacons, backpacks and fanny packs and GET OUT THERE AND PACK IT DOWN GOOD...when you aren’t getting stuck, taking pics and crashing into each other and the trees!  Please take your trash and wreckage with you when you leave.  K thanks.

How is the snow by you?  Nothing but rain here in southern MN.  Supposed to change back to snow tonight.

16 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

How is the snow by you?  Nothing but rain here in southern MN.  Supposed to change back to snow tonight.

Yeah...just spoke with a buddy of mine down there.  Sounds shitty.  It's still coming down here.  Mild temps so it's becoming heavy.  Lake effect is gonna give us 12+ I think.  They are saying as much as 18 inches but who knows.