Check your account email address ×

Leadership...

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It seemed to be a major issue the last 8 years for the FSCE Clown Posse.... :lol: 

Much the opposite of Trump , Obama was well received world wide and then when the doors were shut the world stuck their dick in our ass dry .....fuck Obama

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Much the opposite of Trump , Obama was well received world wide and then when the doors were shut the world stuck their dick in our ass dry .....fuck Obama

Obama supporters think the world is looking for strong leadership in the US.  Quite the opposite.  You think I'd rather deal with somebody that is hard to manipulate and outsmart easily when they have control over something I want/need?  HELL NO!  Obama was a world favorite...because him and his administration were bumbling idiots.  A laughing stock who, even faced with that ridicule, still gave up our goods...HAPPILY! :lol: Retards.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

222,000 jobs added last month.  

I see Obama's turnaround of the economy is still chugging along while Trump fails to pass anything meaningful...

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I see Obama's turnaround of the economy is still chugging along while Trump fails to pass anything meaningful...

:lol:

You don't know how economic cycles work either?  You realized we essentially skipped/prolonged a phase under Obama, right?  Nawww...how could you know?  

C'mon dude.  Don't be a "Blame Bush" guy for the first four years then a "Thank Obama" guy for the next four.  It's absurdly ignorant.  

Image result for i expect better from you breakfast club

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The US looks weak and pathetic and the Republicans don't care.

First of all that is your opinion and how in the fuck do you know what Republicans are thinking? Are all the libs around here mind readers like Slinger? 

58 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Well, when you look at how the things like the Dow and consumer confidence have been going since the election, which is pretty impressive, its clear that there is no correlation to Obama.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, when you look at how the things like the Dow and consumer confidence have been going since the election, which is pretty impressive, its clear that there is no correlation to Obama.  

Image result for obama cookies gif

3 minutes ago, oleroule said:

looks like one guy is there ready to work...the others...not so much.

another snowrider fail.

:lmao: How many rounds of golf has Dump played? 

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

zero at the g20.

isn't that what this thread is about?

stay on target, snowrussia.

No Shit.....his schtick and material is weak and repetitive.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't know what he's doing.  Just dancing and groovin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay SR.jpg

Bwahahaha Dipshit made his way back. All the libs were hiding lately except for MC.