Check your account email address ×

GOP Lawmaker: Allegations Against Jane Sanders Were ‘Hearsay’

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've basically resorted to guessing why you guys get more upset over Hillary than other politicians because none of you every actually explain the unique level of hatred she's stirred up amongst the right.

It started with Bill and carried over to her....it's a unique dynamic of corruption and lying...not hard  to figure out. 

Wasserman Schultz leaves the DNC in disgrace and Hillary hires her....that doesn't stick in your craw?

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

It started with Bill and carried over to her....it's a unique dynamic of corruption and lying...not hard  to figure out. 

Liberal twinks have a hard time seeing past talking points. They aren't very smart 

Wow....wildboer at a bowl of stupid flakes this morning 

I hate Hillary because of how utterly braindead her blind sheep followers are. See slingrider for example

Just now, f7ben said:

I hate Hillary because of how utterly braindead her blind sheep followers are. See slingrider for example

Where the fuck have you Ben lately?

:lmao:

see what I did there.  I'm clever.  :smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Where the fuck have you Ben lately?

:lmao:

see what I did there.  I'm clever.  :smack:

I was worried he blew himself up on the 4th.:usflag:

20 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Where have you been the last yr or so?

Not posting on here, but even if I was I get the feeling I still wouldn't understand what makes her so fucking special to you guys. Like I'm not even trying to defend her, she's a career politician who deals in corruption, but corrupt politicians are a dime a dozen.

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wasserman Schultz leaves the DNC in disgrace and Hillary hires her....that doesn't stick in your craw?

Maybe it's because I live in NYC suburbs of New Jersey, but it doesn't feel unique to me. Wasserman Schultz getting hired by Hillary? Of course it bothered me, but shit like that is essentially the standard in Albany and Trenton. There are so many scandals involving people getting jobs at the Port Authority you'd think the place was staffed exclusively by disgraced politicians and government officials.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you hate her more than most shitty politicians?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not posting on here, but even if I was I get the feeling I still wouldn't understand what makes her so fucking special to you guys. Like I'm not even trying to defend her, she's a career politician who deals in corruption, but corrupt politicians are a dime a dozen.

Its gotta be an act....you can't be this dumb or blind.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not posting on here, but even if I was I get the feeling I still wouldn't understand what makes her so fucking special to you guys. 

Well, she was the ultimate end culmination of what Americans had about enough of: the entitled, arrogant, elitist politician that clearly felt she was above any law, oath of office or constitutional procedures.  Obama shuttled this in for the most part but her emails and server "affair" really nailed it.  I saw zero effort from her (or the Dems) to hide the fact that she felt entitled to the POTUS job and could care less about any of the working class or what they thought.  The "deplorable" line cemented that for a lot of people. The massive corruption of the Dem party torpedoing Sanders clearly showing that democracy was dead with their side was horrendous, and she was to blame.  Let's not forget the lying MSM that were in her back pocket 18 months before the election.  Americans were fed up with their shit too.  Their Obama covering and biased lies weren't even remotely good anymore.  Then, if all that weren't enough, tag in her relentless idiotic "selfie hunter" supporters like some of the ones here and it really made it easy to despise her (and them).  The liberal ideology that turned into "our way or you're aracist" was played.   SOOO PLAYED.

Think about this, for all his faults and asinine shit, Trump was ultimately an easy choice over her....and still is.  In spite of what CNN and MSNBC wants everyone to think, NOBODY really regrets their decision.

I'm sure I missed a few things but this should float your boat just fine for now.

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she was the ultimate end culmination of what Americans had about enough of: the entitled, arrogant, elitist politician that clearly felt she was above any law, oath of office or constitutional procedures.  Obama shuttled this in for the most part but her emails and server "affair" really nailed it.  I saw zero effort from her (or the Dems) to hide the fact that she felt entitled to the POTUS job and could care less about any of the working class or what they thought.  The "deplorable" line cemented that for a lot of people. The massive corruption of the Dem party torpedoing Sanders clearly showing that democracy was dead with their side was horrendous, and she was to blame.  Let's not forget the lying MSM that were in her back pocket 18 months before the election.  Americans were fed up with their shit too.  Their Obama covering and biased lies weren't even remotely good anymore.  Then, if all that weren't enough, tag in her relentless idiotic "selfie hunter" supporters like some of the ones here and it really made it easy to despise her (and them).  The liberal ideology that turned into "our way or you're aracist" was played.   SOOO PLAYED.

Think about this, for all his faults and asinine shit, Trump was ultimately an easy choice over her....and still is.  In spite of what CNN and MSNBC wants everyone to think, NOBODY really regrets their decision.

I'm sure I missed a few things but this should float your boat just fine for now.

He knows all of this.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe it's because I live in NYC suburbs of New Jersey, but it doesn't feel unique to me. Wasserman Schultz getting hired by Hillary? Of course it bothered me, but shit like that is essentially the standard in Albany and Trenton. There are so many scandals involving people getting jobs at the Port Authority you'd think the place was staffed exclusively by disgraced politicians and government officials.

Do you hate her more than most shitty politicians?

She is very higb profile and her unique brand of corruption spans a career that touched almost all parts of governance.

Do I hate her more than other totally corrupt pieces of shit at her level?

I guess slightly more so....yes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

He knows all of this.

You'd think.  It's all pretty easy to see.  But, for some reason, scraping all these facts in favor of blaming Russia seems like the smart choice to them.  And they're gonna ride that and the anti-Trump referendum of theirs to even more failures.  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She is very higb profile and her unique brand of corruption spans a career that touched almost all parts of governance.

Do I hate her more than other totally corrupt pieces of shit at her level?

I guess slightly more so....yes

Loved that first paragraph. :bc:

I only agree with the rest. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she was the ultimate end culmination of what Americans had about enough of: the entitled, arrogant, elitist politician that clearly felt she was above any law, oath of office or constitutional procedures.  Obama shuttled this in for the most part but her emails and server "affair" really nailed it.  I saw zero effort from her (or the Dems) to hide the fact that she felt entitled to the POTUS job and could care less about any of the working class or what they thought.  The "deplorable" line cemented that for a lot of people. The massive corruption of the Dem party torpedoing Sanders clearly showing democracy was dead with their side was horrendous and she was to blame.  Let's not forget the lying MSM that we're in her back pocket 18 months before the election.  Americans were fed up with their shit too.  Their Obama covering and biased lies weren't even remotely good anymore.  Then, if all that weren't enough, tag in her relentless idiotic "selfie hunter" supporters like some of the ones here and it really made it easy to despise her (and them).

Think about this, for all his faults and asinine shit, Trump was ultimately an easy choice over her....and still is.  In spite of what CNN and MSNBC want everyone to think, NOBODY really regrets their decision.

Im sure I missed a few things but this should float your boat just fine for now.

Oh fuck, something about how you put this makes it a lot clearer. The details really aren't relevant, Trump got elected because people really believed he could fuck up the power structure Hillary represented. Plain and simple. He didn't have to have policy proposals that made sense, he didn't have to win arguments, he just had to keep promising to fuck shit up when he got to Washington. 

The basket of deplorables thing was such bullshit though, anyone with half a brain knew she was referring to Daily Stormer style admitted white supremacists who were supporting Trump not smearing all average working class voters.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh fuck, something about how you put this makes it a lot clearer. The details really aren't relevant, Trump got elected because people really believed he could fuck up the power structure Hillary represented. Plain and simple. He didn't have to have policy proposals that made sense, he didn't have to win arguments, he just had to keep promising to fuck shit up when he got to Washington. 

The basket of deplorables thing was such bullshit though, anyone with half a brain knew she was referring to Daily Stormer style admitted white supremacists who were supporting Trump not smearing all average working class voters.

You better go to your safe space....before it gets too rough for you. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You better go to your safe space....before it gets too rough for you. :lol:

I'm a liberal posting on an overwhelmingly conservative forum. You're a conservative posting on an overwhelmingly conservative forum. I think you're a bit confused about which one of us hides in safe spaces.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm a liberal posting on an overwhelmingly conservative forum. You're a conservative posting on an overwhelmingly conservative forum. I think you're a bit confused about which one of us hides in safe spaces.

Must be hard for you.

19 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Some truth.  But you are way oversimplifying matters while trying to explain away the disgust Hillary and the Dems garnered through their own actions.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've heard that a number of times about being "outnumbered".  Fact is, your side has plenty of support here.  Good support?  Hardly.  

But seeing as how this is a motorsports forum and well, let's face it, liberals aren't really the motorsports type.  I mean come on....you boys have electric yard tools. :lmao:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some truth.  But you are way oversimplifying matters while trying to explain away the disgust Hillary and the Dems garnered through their own actions.

I've heard that a number of times about being "outnumbered".  Fact is, your side has plenty of support here.  Good support?  Hardly.  

But seeing as how this is a motorsports forum and well, let's face it, liberals aren't really the motorsports type.  I mean come on....you boys have electric yard tools. :lmao:

You're much more patient then I....I dont feel the need to spell out the obvious where wb is concerned....its almost like he enjoys reading what hes typed....kinda like you....oh wait....nevermind. :lol:

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You're much mord patient then I....I dont feel the need to spell out the obvious where wb is concerned....its almost like he enjoys reading what hes typed....kinda like you....oh wait....nevermind. :lol:

:rockernana:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your a clueless mindless sodomizing POS posting complete ignorance :finger2: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I w hear that a number of times about being "outnumbered".  Fact is, your side has plenty of support here.  Good support?  Hardly.  

Well you completely ignored that the conservative establishment had a big hand in creating the anti Washington sentiment and failed to take into account that your base had been chipping away at the conservative establishment throughout Obama's presidency. If it was all about Obama and the Dems he wouldn't have won a second term, but you guys stuck with the establishment and took a beating.

Electric yard tools :lol: My dad is a general contractor, we didn't have any of that Home Depot bullshit when I was growing up. You're right though, wether I was upstate snowmobiling or with him on a jobsite being liberals definitely weren't common.

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I've basically resorted to guessing why you guys get more upset over Hillary than other politicians because none of you every actually explain the unique level of hatred she's stirred up amongst the right.

She is a symbol. When you think of political insider, you think of her. Sure you can make the "woman" claim, but I don't think that is 100% accurate. There is no other politician that symbolizes the last 30 years of D.C. like her. People hate what she stands for. Sure a lot off that is transfered onto her, but is she not fitting of the symbol she represents? 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I cry a little every time I sign off :lol: 

I like this guy. Much more composed then MC, Slinger, and SR. He gets a pass in my book.