Check your account email address ×

Never really liked Rush, but he's right a lot

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The guy is a pill popping pedophile ......I dont care if he was funneling the words of Christ to the earth .....I wouldnt listen to a word of it 

Thats because you're a moron, and its easier just to give your blanket condemnation, get on the bash band wagon, instead of debating or maybe even, god forbid, actually agreeing with him.  He's been right about the media and the left for 30 years.  In fact, he's looking like a goddamn genius these days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats because you're a moron, and its easier just to give your blanket condemnation, get on the bash band wagon, instead of debating or maybe even, god forbid, actually agreeing with him.  He's been right about the media and the left for 30 years.  In fact, he's looking like a goddamn genius these days.

Yah , I'm a moron because I dont listen to Rush Limbaugh :lol: what a fucking retard you are. Are you so dumb and fragile that you need to seek out affirmation of your opinions by people pretending to think like you screaming at you and demonizing the "other side" .....are you literally that dumb???? Maybe you are that dumb , in fact I'd bet on it

Behold , Wooliemomo .....so dumb extinction is guaranteed :lol: 

wooliemomo.png

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Ben off the rails again today.  

I guess I should tune in to Rush and rot my fucking brain out :lol: maybe I'll alternate Rush and Maddow every ten minutes until my head explodes because its filled with absolute bullshit like Wolliemomo's 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , I'm a moron because I dont listen to Rush Limbaugh :lol: what a fucking retard you are. Are you so dumb and fragile that you need to seek out affirmation of your opinions by people pretending to think like you screaming at you and demonizing the "other side" .....are you literally that dumb???? Maybe you are that dumb , in fact I'd bet on it

wooliemomo.png

Holy fuck!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess I should tune in to Rush and rot my fucking brain out :lol: maybe I'll alternate Rush and Maddow every ten minutes until my head explodes because its filled with absolute bullshit like Wolliemomo's 

You should tune in to both of them periodically. :bc:  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You should tune in to both of them periodically. :bc:  

no , I dont need to be fed any carefully crafted messages meant to illicit and calculated emotional response from those it targets. I'll seek out my own truth and form opinions from there

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

wooliemomo.png

No shit, rush is a great story teller but I have yet to see any of his outlandish predictions come true. I used to work with a guy who listened to him religiously. You'd have to be slightly retarded to believe everything that guy says. Explains alot about woolie for sure. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The guy is a pill popping pedophile ......I dont care if he was funneling the words of Christ to the earth .....I wouldnt listen to a word of it 

Pedophile? :lol:  

The pill popper I get but where do you come up with pedophile?

I don't like his smugness but he's right almost all the time.   

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are rumors about him going to areas known for child sex. Not a secret. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

If your looking for someone to agree with your throat slitting ways, then I am afraid you are going to be disappointed Bipolarhooknose :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

When he was busted for pain pills he was coming back from some SE shithole known for child sex and he had a whole suitcase of little blue pills also

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When he was busted for pain pills he was coming back from some SE shithole known for child sex and he had a whole suitcase of little blue pills also

Isnt it known for trannys as well? :lol:

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Ben off the rails again today.  

I even feel sorry for his dog. :lol: 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

no , I dont need to be fed any carefully crafted messages meant to illicit and calculated emotional response from those it targets. I'll seek out my own truth and form opinions from there

Ben, you're breathtakingly stupid.  Sorry man, you try so hard, but man you are just one dumb mother fucker. :lol: 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

No shit, rush is a great story teller but I have yet to see any of his outlandish predictions come true. I used to work with a guy who listened to him religiously. You'd have to be slightly retarded to believe everything that guy says. Explains alot about woolie for sure. :lol:

You're a fucking anti semite bigot.  Like I give a fuck what an idiot like you thinks. :lol: 

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wolfie loves him some Limbaugh safe space

Wolfie seems to be one of the few guys in here with the balls to put you low intellects in their place.  Ben is pretty much ready to go on ignore he's so stupid.  Be glad Im still engaging you. :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben, you're breathtakingly stupid.  Sorry man, you try so hard, but man you are just one dumb mother fucker. :lol: 

You're a fucking anti semite bigot.  Like I give a fuck what an idiot like you thinks. :lol: 

Wolfie seems to be one of the few guys in here with the balls to put you low intellects in their place.  Ben is pretty much ready to go on ignore he's so stupid.  Be glad Im still engaging you. :news: 

"breathtakingly stupid"!!!

:lol:

That simple shit made me fucking LOL!  I woke my dog up.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Most Jews are liberals...

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Little insecure woolie??...the whole forum has witnessed your idiocy for going on a decade. Tell us more about those secret WMD's that were really in Iraq all along :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Little insecure woolie??...the whole forum has witnessed your idiocy for going on a decade. Tell us more about those secret WMD's that were really in Iraq all along :lol:

And we've witnessed your stupidity and irresponsibility for just as long.  See if you can get through the day without destroying something, or maybe even debate what Rush said about the media and the left, without foam coming out of your mouth.  Get one of those rubber stress balls, and squeeze it while you try and formulate a cogent thought.  It might help.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And we've witnessed your stupidity and irresponsibility for just as long.  See if you can get through the day without destroying something, or maybe even debate what Rush said about the media and the left, without foam coming out of your mouth.  Get one of those rubber stress balls, and squeeze it while you try and formulate a cogent thought.  It might help.

You have to admit...destroying and breaking shit is fun. :lol: