Check your account email address ×

What's the word on Georgia election

:lol:

yep...just getting caught up with the fake news.  All in on the health bill!!!!   This election never happened.  Hey, what's the big deal anyway, they all acted like 1000 Dem seats disappearing wasn't worth watching.....what's a few more anyway? 

I wonder if their idiot sheep are gonna start pushing their own party to actually, you know, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!! 

Holy fuck!!!!  Just caught Maddows opening statement on the election! :lol:

"Democrats celebrating pretty hard on their win at making the Republicans fight hard to keep those seats."

I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!!

ALMOST WINNING= WINNING!

fucking crazy!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!!!!  Just caught Maddows opening statement on the election! :lol:

"Democrats celebrating pretty hard on their win at making the Republicans fight hard to keep those seats."

I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!!

ALMOST WINNING= WINNING!

fucking crazy!!!!!

they showed them with 30 million bucks LMFAO

hey were are the circle jerk 6 tonight lmfao . the talking points are sort of out for them lol . not even shit slinger can use the we made you fight for it with a straight face . but snowrider can for sure

Just now, Ez ryder said:

hey were are the circle jerk 6 tonight lmfao . the talking points are sort of out for them lol . not even shit slinger can use the we made you fight for it with a straight face . but snowrider can for sure

Oh, they'll all be in here tomorrow spouting how much they enjoy watching Trump's admin implode. They aren't affected at all by all the losing.  

Is it possible to get tired of winning?  I've never been tired of it before.....but this is pushing the limits I think.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep...just getting caught up with the fake news.  All in on the health bill!!!!   This election never happened.  Hey, what's the big deal anyway, they all acted like 1000 Dem seats disappearing wasn't worth watching.....what's a few more anyway? 

I wonder if their idiot sheep are gonna start pushing their own party to actually, you know, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!! 

It's a save not a pickup, keep this in the real world dude :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

the most expensive attempted house take in history but yeah what ever lol

CNN back to full Russia coverage because they think it is working LMFAO 

Edited by Ez ryder

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yah 30million to 4million that will show them :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

got to be a big night of shame and self loathing at the truck stop tonight to ease the pain

Those fuckers not even showing their CUNT faces in these threads tonight is very very telling in itself #WINNING :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I understand.  Maybe the Dems fakefucksheepnews should've down played this a bit instead of touting as the beginning of "winning".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I understand.  Maybe the Dems fakefucksheepnews should've down played this a bit instead of touting as the beginning of "winning".

I'm sure Maddcow and Clinton News Network will bring up the fact Republicans used to win the seat by 25points and now it come down to this only 6% which was substantially better than Trump won by in November actually :news: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, JEFF said:

Fucking russians...

I think we might be seeing the first glimpses of them actually recognizing and blaming themselves :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think we might be seeing the first glimpses of them actually recognizing and blaming themselves :dunno: 

Not a chance. Wait till the usual idiots show up here today. They will be happy that they almost won. Hahahaha. :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nope. They started down that road after the presidential election. That lasted less than 24 hours.