Check your account email address ×

What's the word on Georgia election

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I rarely watch almost any news.  I'll go to the news websites out of the Twin Cities (except the Redstar Tribune) and read the articles I wish to read.  After that, it is all local, BBC. or USA Today. 

Ficking good plan look at the fucking hackery of MSNBC  50% more votes is a 3% difference, they can't even do math :flush: 

DCzoWpoXYAAGfa7.jpg:large

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not looking good for Dems if they can't turn one of the only fairly purple, leaning red, districts left with $30M spent. Even with a guy campaigning as a moderate democrat. Guess those pesky polls still aren't on the number huh?

Not sure if they'll ever start "getting it".

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not sure if they'll ever start "getting it".

I gotta say this is a huge statement for the Republicans... If Trump and his rhetoric, Russian ties, tweets, etc actually mattered to the voters outside of the media and militant left, Ossoff would be running away with this. It was only a 1.5% Trump win. And I love how the polls and projections were dead fucking wrong, again. 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I enjoy watching cnn on election nights...  Come aparts and a totally wrong news team is fun to watch when they lose and go to making excuses

Ditto.  Or really, anytime there is something remotely news worthy. Their spin on it is some of the best works of fiction EVER!  Very entertaining!

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hollywood is really gonna be disappointed.....again.

Saw a blip on CNN where a minority commentator was going after Ossoff for failing to go after Trump....  Hello ding a ling....  Turn on the TV or the internet and it is nothing but going after Trump.  The fact that Karen will win this by 5 plus is a statement that the public is getting sick of the democrat rhetoric....  Also in a less public race, SC had a seat up and it is closer then Georgia but will easily be a republican win.

I'm glad I never paid any attention to yet another hyped up Democratic spin fantasy, that turned out exactly opposite of how they tried to spin it. :lol:   Trump 2020 ftw  Media will now give this a hard leaving alone.  Low information, ADD types, please take note.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm glad I never paid any attention to yet another hyped up Democratic spin fantasy, that turned out exactly opposite of how they tried to spin it. :lol:   Trump 2020 ftw  Media will now give this a hard leaving alone.  Low information, ADD types, please take note.

very true tonight is the last you will see of this story ever

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Ap & the fake alt left clown news network have called it for the R. The extreme alt left fake new york times of lies are still holding out .

they gave wolf the night off a CNN well actually they had him committed to a 72hr hold

So, are the Dems gonna start thinking that maybe they should come up with a new plan...I mean, any plan?  This whole Anti-Trump referendum is clearly not working and people are just sick of them and their biased hack news.

I sincerely hope they come up with something.  But, I'll bet they double-down HARD!  Starting first thing in the morning.