Check your account email address ×

What's the word on Georgia election

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its typical of FS these days. I waited on this thread to see what the results were.

I posted 5 words "She was expected to win"

Then I get personal insults directed at me for my 5 words.

This place has tanked.

D's lost again. By more. But keep that Russia narrative going man I think it's working!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its typical of FS these days. I waited on this thread to see what the results were.

I posted 5 words "She was expected to win"

Then I get personal insults directed at me for my 5 words.

This place has tanked.

You bring it on yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sharp as always....unlike many here.

Guy... If you have full cognitive ability that is worse. That means your IQ only started at 85... 

You know what is a good measure if you are "sharp". Guys like Slinger and SR would respond to you more often in their fan boi reach around club. They ignore your posting like we ignore jtssrx... Both of you guys are dull at best.

23 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You bring it on yourself.

Typical liberal "victim".

They walk around school all day giving "wet willies" to everyone then, scream injustice/discrimination when they are pummeled on the playground.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If your surrounded by 3 million morons usually an moron will win

Like there was every any doubt what a clueless no mind ignoramus you are, districts are supposed to be about 800K persons lucky if you have 350K eligible voters you stupid FAKNEWS moron  :flush:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I still can't believe how they are making this into a non-story right after they spent the months leading up to this claiming this would be the turning point. Zero integrity in these networks. 

And this the main reason that I stopped tuning in. It's not even "News" , it's just biased opinions  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I still can't believe how they are making this into a non-story right after they spent the months leading up to this claiming this would be the turning point. Zero integrity in these networks. 

All the left shit sources are running some "tough love" stories about it.   basically admitting the Dems are in deep trouble with this loss.  I'm kinda surprised.  Pretty harsh story in the NYT.  It seems Pelosi name keeps coming up frequently.  They're mentioning retirement?????  I guess her stupid ass is gonna take the fall for the Dem-debacles. :dunno:

The party is just fucked as a whole....no leadership, no plan, no message, no clue.  And the sheep keep on sheeping along with them.  If I were a Dem....I'd be fucking pissed off about this idiocy.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

All the left shit sources are running some "tough love" stories about it.   basically admitting the Dems are in deep trouble with this loss.  I'm kinda surprised.  Pretty harsh story in the NYT.  It seems Pelosi name keeps coming up frequently.  They're mentioning retirement?????  I guess her stupid ass is gonna take the fall for the Dem-debacles. :dunno:

The party is just fucked as a whole....no leadership, no plan, no message, no clue.  And the sheep keep on sheeping along with them.  If I were a Dem....I'd be fucking pissed off about this idiocy.  

Yep. Couldn't have found a better fall woman though haha. Stupid cunt. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Really you guys realize the repubs win that seat every time with a 20 point average?

Like I said she was "expected" to win.

so why spend the 35million ? yeah that is what I thought . why for 2 solid weeks was CNN calling this a referendum on trumps presidency ? same with MSNBC why if she was the expected victor ?

I have a game who else was expected to win recently and got humiliated in fr of the whole world LMFAO . come on mainecunt you remember what was her name ?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so why spend the 35million ? yeah that is what I thought . why for 2 solid weeks was CNN calling this a referendum on trumps presidency ? same with MSNBC why if she was the expected victor ?

I have a game who else was expected to win recently and got humiliated in fr of the whole world LMFAO . come on mainecunt you remember what was her name ?

He should know... He voted for her, regardless of the lies he wants to say on here.