Check your account email address ×

Class V?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

:bc:

Best one I have found for the Kenny...

If you don't watch it all, at least check out Maytag at the end.

Hey diddle diddle right down the middle. Looks like fun but I don't see why anyone would consider it class V. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No... this is aggressive.... :lol:

IMO definitely a 5 +

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so fucker did this last yr at Minnehaha falls in Minneapolis last yr. only think I have done at those falls is gotten high on the back side of them a lot when we were younger

Don't even want to think about this one. Broken backs aren't my thing. Bunch of kids are running shit like this now. They toss their paddle halfway down and hand roll at the bottom if they aren't broken. Kind of like the guys back and front flipping their sleds. IF it all goes well, great! If it doesn't say goodbye to walking. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

IMO definitely a 5 +

Don't even want to think about this one. Broken backs aren't my thing. Bunch of kids are running shit like this now. They toss their paddle halfway down and hand roll at the bottom if they aren't broken. Kind of like the guys back and front flipping their sleds. IF it all goes well, great! If it doesn't say goodbye to walking. 

this guy was in his 40s. some famous guy in his little world I guess  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess you can say he "bested Revkevhomo"

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Impossible! The guy is a legend in his own mind 

You two lovers are still butthurt over revkev :owned: the kayak conversation.  

Poor Donald Dumbski and his Canadian counterpart :lmao: just can't let it go :bigfinger::lol: 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Donald Dumbski and his Canadian counterpart :lmao: just can't let it go :bigfinger::lol: 

Another Legend in his own mind^^^^

Hey Troll....If you were paying attention in that thread, instead of having the blinders on like usual, you would have seen he didn't own shit other then the ass beating he got from everyone. Just like your normal day here :thumb: 

Go start a light bulb thread or something you might actually know about

Edited by Skidooski

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I know. Funny shit. They didn't like being told that their class 5 rafting expeditions were class 3 tubing adventures. 

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Here is a light bulb riddle for you.:lol:

7. A windowless room contains three identical light fixtures, each containing an identical light bulb or light globe. Each light is connected to one of three switches outside of the room. Each bulb is switched off at present. You are outside the room, and the door is closed. You have one, and only one, opportunity to flip any of the external switches. After this, you can go into the room and look at the lights, but you may not touch the switches again. How can you tell which switch goes to which light?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know. Funny shit. They didn't like being told that their class 5 rafting expeditions were class 3 tubing adventures. 

No,

we really don't care.  Now make like driftwood and float away.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"Class 3 tubing adventures" over class 4 & 5 rapids.....But you just can't let it go can you? You two fucksticks going to turn another thread into a kayaking thread where we all beat both of you down repeatedly? 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Class 3 tubing adventures" over class 4 & 5 rapids.....But you just can't let it go can you? You two fucksticks going to turn another thread into a kayaking thread where we all beat both of you down repeatedly? 

Or it will turn out like the last thread where you pussies spend pages trying to pretend Disney rides are class V. 

The first two videos are fun whitewater.  But sitting in a raft barely paddling until one wave knocks you out of the boat is not class V. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Or it will turn out like the last thread where you pussies spend pages trying to pretend Disney rides are class V. 

The first two videos are fun whitewater.  But sitting in a raft barely paddling until one wave knocks you out of the boat is not class V. 

I get it...You're never wrong and no one has ever done what you have on the rivers:bla:

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The river is classified as class V, but hey, you know better... :lol:

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this guy was in his 40s. some famous guy in his little world I guess  

Tao Berman spent some time working up to a 99ft falls. It was probably him or Ed Lucero.  It only took a year or so for someone to crush a 160ft falls

Back in then 70's we'd spend an evening glued to the tv while knievel would do something like this. Or watching that's. Incredible. These poor fuckers risk life in a wheelchair for you tube  cred. If they were organized they. Could have turned it into a reality show and pocketed some money for their risk. .   

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

The river is classified as class V, but hey, you know better... :lol:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what all of the kayakers I know called it :bc:    

Are they talking on the Grand Canyon scale?  I've had US boaters call some of the Ottawa class 6. But they were comparing it to their Grand Canyon run which for some reason is scaled out of 10 not 6. 

go pro's flatten things out but I didn't see anything dangerous about the two rafting runs.