Check your account email address ×

Clapping

Damn!  Slinger and MC in on the whine before their side issues fake news marching orders!

Trumpster must have laid out a nice speech!  Winning!  

I hope there are plenty of pics of the sitting, scouling losers of the Dem part tomorrow.  Did they protest? :lol:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he better get to watering that money tree. huge increases in military spending, tax cuts for everyone, infrastructure spending.....

At this stage of the game I say fuck the debt as I'm done being concerned about that, he definitely talked about some stuff that was far away from mainstream republican policy. 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn!  Slinger and MC in on the whine before their side issues fake news marching orders!

Trumpster must have laid out a nice speech!  Winning!  

I hope there are plenty of pics of the sitting, scouling losers of the Dem part tomorrow.  Did they protest? :lol:

it wasn't the typical trump, the dems sat as much as the repukes sat for obama. don't you know how these things work by now? i also think trump did a good job on shutting down the yemen raid stuff. nobody can use a grieving widow, or family member, to either create a controversy or stop one, as good as the republicans. now the dems essentially have to stfu about it, otherwise they look foolish. i especially liked when he threw in mad dog's "call" on the mission's success, like he'd say anything negative and trump would report it if he did :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At this stage of the game I say fuck the debt as I'm done being concerned about that, he definitely talked about some stuff that was far away from mainstream republican policy. 

The single biggest thing that will help with the debt is getting the economy rocking again and increase the revenue. If he can pull that off he will be a success. 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

yeah i know, suddenly the ones crying about the debt 24/7 now have no problems with more of it. shocker. 

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he better get to watering that money tree. huge increases in military spending, tax cuts for everyone, infrastructure spending.....

When has a elected  d / r  given a fuck about spending tax money, past , present or future.:dunno: 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i know, suddenly the ones crying about the debt 24/7 now have no problems with more of it. shocker. 

And historically the pubes have been the biggest spenders and have grown the size of govt the most. I like that he said we are finally give the vets the services they deserve. The pubes voted down increased VA spending in the past. 

I especially liked watching lil Marco in the audience. He just had this look like, "That should be me up there" bahahahaha

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Because he can read something someone else wrote? Nah he's still an ass clown narcissistic dunce.

Like yer boy Obunghole wrote and memorized his own stuff :lol: STFU and go back to bed you delusional old fucking hack 

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was by far his best speech, I don't think he used "I" at any point, and he did use a lot we.

It could have been the pivot, we will see.

Unfortunately he will always be a self centered spaz, we can hope i guess.      

i missed it meself. 

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it wasn't the typical trump, the dems sat as much as the repukes sat for obama. don't you know how these things work by now? i also think trump did a good job on shutting down the yemen raid stuff. nobody can use a grieving widow, or family member, to either create a controversy or stop one, as good as the republicans. now the dems essentially have to stfu about it, otherwise they look foolish. i especially liked when he threw in mad dog's "call" on the mission's success, like he'd say anything negative and trump would report it if he did :lol:

Sounds like your side may be running out of "cry wolf" energy.  Is it because of a vitamin deficiency?  Or, the sad realization that nobody is listening.

And Schumer was THE FACE for the pathetic Dem Party in his interview after Trump's speech.  Even his/your own media was having a hard time backing him after that.  I caught one of the twits on NBC saying something like; "He (Schumer) needs to back off a bit and let what is happening to his party sink in."  OOOOOOOF!

Eight long years of card house building....

Related image