Check your account email address ×

Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump at ceremony

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are garbage...nothing more.  Just a liberal twat.  And if you think you'd get away with this shit in person, well.....you'd have to learn self defense in a hurry,  It wouldn't help much though.

Yep.  But the Lib media need to create a divide between their "fans" and the military.  The military (and law enforcement) does not back them.

:lol:"this shit"? calling you out for what you are?

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, I don't.  Don't get all whiney on me.  Either this father had no respect for what his son went through to get to where he was in a top tier SEAL team, or...and it could be this too...in fact, I may be too harsh on the father, the press is making all of this horse shit up all together.

Or maby a father is distraught over the loss of his son and he wants answers from his government.

Maby this father has lived and breathed for his son his entire life. You don't know a damn things about him other than what you read on a site.

Question... did you serve? Do you have children who served?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure he does.  And he doesn't have to meet with Trump.  IDGAF about that.  But this SEAL signed up, and worked his ass off to get into this unit.  These are special teams and they have a special bond with each member and their unit. Politics isn't part of their mission...and they don't care.  I guarantee you if it was told by to any of these teams the dangers of maybe even 100% casualty rate that if they wanted, they could step out....not a single one would.  NOT ONE.  These are 100% VOLUNTEER units.  Anyone can quit them at anytime and be reasigned and that happens.  They are out of the team and into a "gulag" waiting for new orders within minutes of "resigning".

The problem is, this father probably didn't have a close relationship with his son, and thus, is doing nothing but insulting his son's service, integrity and unit. Good grief...it still makes me cringe thinking about it.  Yuck.

:lol: such a fucking asshole

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is the IC has been saying for 8 years we don't capture intel anymore we just kill them.   

Watch the documentary "Spymasters: the CIA in the Crosshairs"  EVERY SINGLE OBAMA APPOINTED CIA DIRECTOR COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS.  

If you are going to gather intel soldiers lives are going to be put at risk.  The nature of warfare. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Reality is the IC has been saying for 8 years we don't capture intel anymore we just kill them.   

Watch the documentary "Spymasters: the CIA in the Crosshairs"  EVERY SINGLE OBAMA APPOINTED CIA DIRECTOR COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS.  

HUMINT is non existent thanks to that idiot.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:"this shit"? calling you out for what you are?

See, that's why you boys are so silent in public.  You know that doesn't fly.  And there are consequences in real life to running your fucking mouth reckless.  None you are brave enough to face.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or maby a father is distraught over the loss of his son and he wants answers from his government.

Maby this father has lived and breathed for his son his entire life. You don't know a damn things about him other than what you read on a site.

He doesn't get the right for answers, or really, in this unit, the truth.  Those are the breaks and what his son knew, and he should have known going in.  These are Special Operations, it's a whole different class of warfare and soldier.

But, you are correct, I don't know the whole situation.  And fact is, this whole shit was made up by the media....it'd really have to be.  I couldn't imagine a father being close to his son and "demanding answers" and embarrassing his sons team like this.

And yes, I served.  It'd be weird, hypocritical and obnoxious to post as if I knew what I was talking about in a military subject if I didn't serve.  ALMOST LIKE A FUCKING LIBERAL TWAT!

Just now, Snake said:

HUMINT is non existent thanks to that idiot.

The documentary is a must watch.   CIA directors going back to Carter are interviewed.   

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Snake said:

This.

Zambroski, you have no idea what this father's story is or what his relationship with his son was. Provide proof of your babbling or can it. Speculating on the internet, with NO proof, NONE, is infinitely more disrespectful to this sailor's memory than his father grief. :nuts:

Edited by Kivalo

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, that's why you boys are so silent in public.  You know that doesn't fly.  And there are consequences in real life to running your fucking mouth reckless.  None you are brave enough to face.

He doesn't get the right for answers, or really, in this unit, the truth.  Those are the breaks and what his son knew, and he should have known going in.  These are Special Operations, it's a whole different class of warfare and soldier.

But, you are correct, I don't know the whole situation.  And fact is, this whole shit was made up by the media....it'd really have to be.  I couldn't imagine a father being close to his son and "demanding answers" and embarrassing his sons team like this.

And yes, I served.  It'd be weird, hypocritical and obnoxious to post as if I knew what I was talking about in a military subject if I didn't serve.  ALMOST LIKE A FUCKING LIBERAL TWAT!

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This.

Zambroski, you have no idea what this father's story is or what his relationship with his was. Provide proof of you babbling or can it. Speculating on the internet, with NO proof, NONE, is infinitely more disrespectful to this sailor's memory than his father grief. :nuts:

You may be right, maybe I am more or less talking about a father that "may" act like this.  Maybe his father didn't.   The bold is Dumb though.  And I don't have to provide any proof.....remember, it's the internet.  And if I have to provide any type of "proof" that I know what I am talking about...So do all that disagree.

Was anybody in here disagreeing so adamantly with my comments ever an Operator, or serve on a Team?  Hmmmmm.....................................................

Just now, Zambroski said:

See, that's why you boys are so silent in public.  You know that doesn't fly.  And their are consequences in real life.  None you are brace enough to face.

He doesn't get the right for answers, or really, in this unit, the truth.  Those are the brakes and what his son knew, and he should have known going in.  These are Special Operations, it's a whole different class of warfare and soldier.

Where? How long? Fill us in here.

Since you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself.

My mother had 5 brothers. All served in war.

My father has 4. All served.

I am 1 of 5 children. 4 have served.

My wife has served. 22 years, year in Iraq.

I was in 16 years. I did everything from personell to top secret+ custodianship to teaching infantry tactics to trainees and West Point cadetes. I stood on the West Berlin side of the wall and looked into the Eastern side of the Berlin wall. I had German nationalists protest me.

My daughter served. If something happened, whether as a cook or a Delta Force, I would want to know how and why. While I may not be entitled to know, I would still want to.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't it be somewhat safe to say he was probably killed by one of the 14 militants in the compound?? the seal team obviously did not leave him behind. I'm sure an autopsy was done.. It was a military operation, these brave men know what they signed up for and they do know the risks..I'm not really following what needs to be investigated with this..

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where? How long? Fill us in here.

Since you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself.

My mother had 5 brothers. All served in war.

My father has 4. All served.

I am 1 of 5 children. 4 have served.

My wife has served. 22 years, year in Iraq.

I was in 16 years. I did everything from personell to top secret+ custodianship to teaching infantry tactics to trainees and West Point cadetes. I stood on the West Berlin side of the wall and looked into the Eastern side of the Berlin wall. I had German nationalists protest me.

My daughter served. If something happened, whether as a cook or a Delta Force, I would want to know how and why. While I may not be entitled to know, I would still want to.

That's something to certainly be proud of....and I respect it.  But I didn't ask for your resume.  I knew you served, and that's all I needed.  I'm VERY private with all but my thoughts.  And proving anything to anybody on the internet ranks nowhere in my "things to do".  SO, other members here can either believe me, question it all, or just go along for the ride.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's something to certainly be proud of....and I respect it.  But I didn't ask for your resume.  I knew you served, and that's all I needed.  I'm VERY private with all but my thoughts.  And proving anything to anybody on the internet ranks nowhere in my "things to do".  SO, other members here can either believe me, question it all, or just go along for the ride.  

Well you do like to bring it up constantly so why the secrecy?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You have no idea.  You fucking coward.  Nothing but a liberal pussy...that's it...and that's how undoubtedly you were raised...by the same.

ah, so now you know how I was raised, in addition to knowing everything about this guy's father. I'm impressed. fyi, both my parents grew up on farms in VA. my dad was in the rotc, is a true conservative (almost to the point of being a stick in the mud) and was a workaholic damn near all his life. thankfully my mom is a little more liberal to put some balance in my brother and I. they both put us through college, footing a large portion of the bill. now stfu about my parents, tough guy.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well you do like to bring it up constantly so why the secrecy?

"Secrecy"?  Hardly that. I just don't really feel the need to throw my personal experiences around on a sled forum...and certainly not a political forum.

Like I said, members can believe what they want.  How does somebody posting supposed information about themselves or lives make it real and truthful anyway?  See what I mean?

And really,isn't it a lot more fun this way?  Ewwww....mystery! :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ah, so now you know how I was raised, in addition to knowing everything about this guy's father. I'm impressed. fyi, both my parents grew up on farms in VA. my dad was in the rotc, is a true conservative (almost to the point of being a stick in the mud) and was a workaholic damn near all his life. thankfully my mom is a little more liberal to put some balance in my brother and I. they both put us through college, footing a large portion of the bill. now stfu about my parents, tough guy.

:lol:

You, your parents, your family and all of your friends are weak, pathetic and stupid.  They have to be.

PoorSlinger. I'm starting to see why you voluntarily dismissed yourself from here.

:lmao:

:groin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Secrecy"?  Hardly that. I just don't really feel the need to throw my personal experiences around on a sled forum...and certainly not a political forum.

Like I said, members can believe what they want.  How does somebody posting supposed information about themselves or lives make it real and truthful anyway?  See what I mean?

Awfully convenient. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then why say shit like "have you ever laced up the boots" but then when called out you make up a bunch of excuses? Also the constant threat of killing people and shit when legit questions are asked makes me wonder as well.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Then why say shit like "have you ever laced up the boots" but then when called out you make up a bunch of excuses? Also the constant threat of killing people and shit when legit questions are asked makes me wonder as well.

A simple "I went to basic in ______, served out my 2 years in ______." would suffice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

A simple "I went to basic in ______, served out my 2 years in ______." would suffice.

I never served but you and the others here that have aren't evasive about it whatsoever.