Check your account email address ×

white house blocks cnn and other news corps

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus it's getting worse.

There were 4 TV networks and print media.

Butthurt news outlets seeing their influence wane, cry foul.

The typical liberal cry babies react accordingly. :lmao:

This is great!

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And fuck you too, queer .  :bc:

catman is a complete faggot ....not because of what he posted......but because he presumably rides a cat....which makes him a faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

CNN is yellow journalism.  At times their website's 5-6 or even more top news stories are related to  Trump and are consistently titled or reported with a bias against him.   It's so glaring it's clear they have an obsession.  

I've been visiting foxnews.com for a number of years as part of my daily net surfing routine. You are correct about CNN's Trump stories, but Fox did the same exact thing regarding the previous president. A couple of months ago I was challenged by a relative to find a positive story about Democrats on foxnews.com. Such a thing does not exist. Does that make Fox "yellow journalism" too? 

The only reason I'm asking is because Fox was not on the "banned media" list.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just watched some intro on Fuckhead Mathews on MSNBC, he's having a fucking stroke or something...his eye is winking he's so upset! :lol:

So worth it!  Trump...winning, again.  

So, no tingles up his leg,  :lol:

4 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I've been visiting foxnews.com for a number of years as part of my daily net surfing routine. You are correct about CNN's Trump stories, but Fox did the same exact thing regarding the previous president. A couple of months ago I was challenged by a relative to find a positive story about Democrats on foxnews.com. Such a thing does not exist. Does that make Fox "yellow journalism" too? 

you wont find much common sense around here amongst the partisan retards ....best to just join them and try and fit in :lol:

2 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

No of course it doesn't silly.  

But this is about tearing shit down not logic.  They will just say fox sucks too and yet still agree with 85% of what they publish...

This reaction by the trumpets is the scariest thing of all.  People so dumb they applaud blatently authoritarian and Constitutional benevolence.  Shame

1 minute ago, Catman said:

But this is about tearing shit down not logic.  They will just say fox sucks too and yet still agree with 85% of what they publish...

This reaction by the trumpets is the scariest thing of all.  People so dumb they applaud blatently authoritarian and Constitutional benevolence.  Shame

much like they did for Obama and Bush before him ......and its why we are fucked. No free thinkers left in the US

Over butthurt fake news organizations. :lol:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

catman is a complete faggot ....not because of what he posted......but because he presumably rides a cat....which makes him a faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't even have the balls to own a house cat never mind a cat sled , fucking nook retard .   Whatever he rides has a dildo on the seat and a big black one on the handlebars , trust me .  

I don't remember you,whining about Obambi when he complained about fox 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

He doesn't even have the balls to own a house cat never mind a cat sled , fucking nook retard .   Whatever he rides has a dildo on the seat and a big black one on the handlebars , trust me .  

concur

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no issue being called a faggot, could careless, it's not an insult.  Cats have always treated me well but I have no loyalty to them.

But when someone says repeatedly dumb things one must question whether calling that person a retard is really below the belt Soni apologize. How someone can say such dumb things and not actually be retarded is the saddest of all.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't remember you,whining about Obambi when he complained about fox 

Well I wasn't even on this site and that never happened in That context.

You are the Ring leader for mass stupidity on this site.  Everyone knows it.  You and Momorider lead the charge that's for sure.  Basically everything you say the opposite is true.  Too fucking funny

Edited by Catman

6 minutes ago, Catman said:

I have no issue being called a faggot, could careless, it's not an insult.  Cats have always treated me well but I have no loyalty to them.

But when someone says repeatedly dumb things one must question whether calling that person a retard is really below the belt Soni apologize. How someone can say such dumb things and not actually be retarded is the saddest of all.

shut up stupid faggot 111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!