Check your account email address ×

Mach Z Notty Responds

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , not almost fists or anything but a really tense awkward long handshake where both tried to assert their alpha over the other......I would say that they would have never been friends and they more or less avoided each other for the rest of the night :lol:

Translation = neither one had the balls to do anything in person  :thumb:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , not almost fists or anything but a really tense awkward long handshake where both tried to assert their alpha over the other......I would say that they would have never been friends and they more or less avoided each other for the rest of the night :lol:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Translation = neither one had the balls to do anything in person  :thumb:

Couple of fuckin women :flush:

No , it was a fun party going on and there was no reason to fight ....not everyone is gonna be friends and that is fine. 

As an aside I think I could whip both their asses faster than Daieve can beat Jewel at arm wrestling :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , it was a fun party going on and there was no reason to fight ....not everyone is gonna be friends and that is fine. 

Sometimes you just gotta have it out and then let it go after that.  Done that many times before. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

As an aside I think I could whip both their asses faster than Daieve can beat Jewel at arm wrestling :lol:

Pour EJ :lol:

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I told Don one time I was going to move next door to him and decorate the house like this 

58E4338D-4960-4C17-9F32-764397A55212-3297-000004EA0EDFD87A_tmp.png

Omfg :lol:

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thaf ckf guy is nothing but trouble...

:bigfinger:

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:goodpost:

30 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Yep..... :news:

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Absolutely:bashhead:

:lmao:

• Like 2

On 2/19/2017 at 1:29 PM, f7ben said:

you should have been there when they met for the first time :lol:

On 2/19/2017 at 1:38 PM, f7ben said:

Awesome moment for sure.  Don wanted to start something with Chris but held back.  Chris had lost 100lbs so Don't couldn't even make fun if his weight.  They looked each other in the eye and Don just gritted his teeth, Chris just smiled.  It was an awesome moment for sure.  Like when two dogs go nose to nose but neither wants to be the one who starts the battle.