Check your account email address ×

So momo

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I honestly can't believe that some of you fucking idiots just to be able to say "I was right" want those scum bag goat fucker in our country,  just to be "right",.. Iceman, slinger, MC, any family of 17 moved into a house next-door to yours, I'd give it 2 weeks till you were up in arms..you fucking pathetic lefties have no fucking idea how they live when they come here..they are here to get as much from the government for free(about 40k fir a single male) and not even attempt to assimilate.. 

Step the fuck up and bring in some Syrians to your home, or show us your refugee friends.. 

I can post pics of my works Yemanese neighbors tomorrow if you like..FYI, they throw their uneaten food on their roof for the animals.. It's very pleasant 

You nailed it for a lot of them but not all. I know some Muslims who are great people. On our news last night there was a Muslim woman on the news last night. One of her TEN kids, her 15 year old son was shot, minding his own business. Mom, dad and 10 kids living in a 3 bedroom townhouse. I'd hate to see inside. Every time the family of a kid that gets (randomly) shot gets to speak to the media you here... he's a good boy. Then they get to collect federal and provincial child tax credits. Just the federal progam for 3 kids under 6 and 7 kids 6 to 17 would give them. You want to bet none of them work.

Capture.JPG.c579821f4d648c557f56e3892963d036.JPG

Edited by 02sled