f7ben

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

Recommended Posts

20170126_210334.jpg

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did you break now :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put anew track on the old SRX and pulled and cleaned th carbs and clutches last weekend , ,,,, fucking ached for a day after,,,:smack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

What did you break now :news:

see how shiny that head is? the stock one aint that shiny !!!!!!!111

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Put anew track on the old SRX and pulled and cleaned th carbs and clutches last weekend , ,,,, fucking ached for a day after,,,:smack:

Ish ....thats like changing brakes on a 200k mile car :lol: not fun work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

 

see how shiny that head is? the stock one aint that shiny !!!!!!!111

Ish ....thats like changing brakes on a 200k mile car :lol: not fun work 

I don't remember it being fun to work on when it was new:ashamed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't remember it being fun to work on when it was new:ashamed:

I like wrenchin when the work is go fast stuff.....thats fun.....the general maintenance aint as fun lolz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

 

see how shiny that head is? the stock one aint that shiny !!!!!!!111

Ish ....thats like changing brakes on a 200k mile car :lol: not fun work 

but that srx will still be stalking the woods yrs after your poo and my cat have been parted out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but that srx will still be stalking the woods yrs after your poo and my cat have been parted out

:lol: my sleds are always under threat of part out 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

see how shiny that head is? the stock one aint that shiny !!!!!!!111

Got ya :bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ckf said:

Got ya :bc:

plus just giving everything a good once over and cleaning it up good ...I love tinkering in the garage

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully its still shiny after you eventually wad it up.... :lol:

 

:bc:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dz246 said:

Hopefully its still shiny after you eventually wad it up.... :lol:

 

:bc:

 

Its polaris tough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have to put a new regulator and headlamps in the wife's sled. and like a fool, i didn't do it when it was warm out and will end up doing it in a freezing garage instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up a 1 1/2 Cobra 141 for the Mountain Max.  Going to pull the 2" off and keep the sled on logging roads and trails. Way to much work to play in the trees with that thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its polaris tough

so tomorrow then  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I picked up a 1 1/2 Cobra 141 for the Mountain Max.  Going to pull the 2" off and keep the sled on logging roads and trails. Way to much work to play in the trees with that thing.

lenny could do it sort of lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I picked up a 1 1/2 Cobra 141 for the Mountain Max.  Going to pull the 2" off and keep the sled on logging roads and trails. Way to much work to play in the trees with that thing.

feel free to post pics in the wrenchin thread @@!!!11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have to put a new regulator and headlamps in the wife's sled. and like a fool, i didn't do it when it was warm out and will end up doing it in a freezing garage instead.

a garage with no heat ? wtf do your cars still use 6v battery's  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lenny could do it sort of lol

He wants to buy the sled back from me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey faggot!  Stop hitting the "1" before you let off the shift button!

FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111112233333444445555

:lol:

 

Got mine in the air right now, gonna try and dial in the rear suspension a bit more tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woodtick said:

He wants to buy the sled back from me?

let the polack have t back then re buy it from him for 1/2 price early next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey faggot!  Stop hitting the "1" before you let off the shift button!

FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111112233333444445555

:lol:

 

Got mine in the air right now, gonna try and dial in the rear suspension a bit more tomorrow.

Going to take her for a ripp around the block are ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have to put a new regulator and headlamps in the wife's sled. and like a fool, i didn't do it when it was warm out and will end up doing it in a freezing garage instead.

I was going to put heat in the garage this summer and never did .....I hate a cold garage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my M has never been so fucking clean and in alignment . I plan on changing that next week  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Going to take her for a ripp around the block are ya?

On my "race track". :lol:

I wish all you fuckers would stay off of it!  I got serious bidnezz to do out there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.