Check your account email address ×

Trump Voters...

• Gold Member

See MC, you democrats approach after losing this election is to make it about racism, cheating and such.  The democratic rhetoric all just benefits Trump and republicans in future elections.  Wealthier mid class on up trump won in the white vote..  Clinton won the poor and non working block...  The one "living in a van by the river" population largly went for Clinton.  What democrats are doing currently is just isolating themselves from the white middle class and on up vote and the only hopes and the plan the democrats have enacted over the last 8 years is to make people poorer so they continue to vote democrat

This research has been corroborated by the exit polls from the election. According to the exit polls, it was Clinton who won among voters earning less than $50,000, and it was Clinton who won among voters saying the economy is the most important issue. Trump beat Clinton (by three percentage points) among college-educated whites. He also won among voters who believe that immigration and terrorism are the most important issues. These findings strongly support the idea that anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim attitudes—much more so than economic hardship—were drivers of Trump’s election-day success.

http://www.demos.org/blog/1/5/17/3-mistakes-democratic-party’s-economics-versus-identity-debate

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump voters had a higher average income then the average clinton voter.  Trump easily one college educated white males and females.  Clinton attracted dumb people this cycle hence the reason you casted your vote for her!

one?   Who did you vote for?

Watched the first 6 or 6 1/2 minutes and Olbermann failed.  He sounded like someone who's been in the anger stage of grief and is probably in group therapy for it.  I'm guessing the words President Elect Trump are causing him some anxiety.

23 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Watched the first 6 or 6 1/2 minutes and Olbermann failed.  He sounded like someone who's been in the anger stage of grief and is probably in group therapy for it.  I'm guessing the words President Elect Trump are causing him some anxiety.

You must have a pretty shallow and empty life to be this upset over a fucking election. Libs are an odd bunch.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It sure is lets hope he does not cause and US deaths because of his ignorance

Kieth Oberman LMFAO . mainecunt U ignorant slut .

what kind of dumb fuck would wast time looking at anything that HACK has to spew

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Kieth Oberman LMFAO . mainecunt U ignorant slut .

what kind of dumb fuck would wast time looking at anything that HACK has to spew

Did you just call the man a "slut"?  FUCK ME :lol:  Don't think I've ever seen that before. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you just call the man a "slut"?  FUCK ME :lol:  Don't think I've ever seen that before. :lmao:

mainecunt is no man that is blatantly obvious . transtesticle  poss but not a man.

catcher at best

Edited by Ez ryder