Check your account email address ×

‘A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendos

44 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What does that have to do with the questions the president asked?

Again think about each of the questions below and try to formulate an answer to them. Remember the guy asking the questions is the guy who didn't hesitate to smoke the Somali pirates when he first got in office, and it was under his watch that OBL got smoked.......actions speak louder than words.

If he doesn't have a problem with calling the enemy what it is then why the fuck did he not until today Ballsack? :guzzle: I'm with Trump Barry's motives are fucked, he talks a serious game but does nothing, he is a pathetic POS, worst POTUS ever :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If he doesn't have a problem with calling the enemy what it is then why the fuck did he not until today Ballsack? :guzzle: I'm with Trump Barry's motives are fucked, he talks a serious game but does nothing, he is a pathetic POS, worst POTUS ever :nuts: 

:goodpost:

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

1:38........"one of the world's great religions"

Jesus christ what a horrible president.

His Dad was Muslim, he is a closeted one, what do expect from the clown :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He thinks by using the phrase radical Islamics that it would undermine all muslims I guess. 

Hes trying to play the nice card to support Hillary and act like trumps an asshole. It does not and should not offend anyone we need to really talk about it. I am not even talking ban Muslims at all just maybe do more checks like they do on anyone coming into the country including from mexico or Canada. Shit if you have had a DUI in the US they will deny your entry to canada. good for them. But why does the US need to be the worlds fucking dumping ground ???

Again the FBI freaking knew he was a terrorist.

Vince these guys don't have a clue what a good president is. Remember these are the same guys that supported Bush and Cheney and their wars. Now they support a worse person in Trump. 

Just give up.

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Hes trying to play the nice card to support Hillary and act like trumps an asshole. It does not and should not offend anyone we need to really talk about it. I am not even talking ban Muslims at all just maybe do more checks like they do on anyone coming into the country including from mexico or Canada. Shit if you have had a DUI in the US they will deny your entry to canada. good for them. But why does the US need to be the worlds fucking dumping ground ???

Again the FBI freaking knew he was a terrorist.

Well we have far right and the far left in this coming election.

Whatever the outcome it will be America speaking as to what they want. The choice is there.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vince these guys don't have a clue what a good president is. Remember these are the same guys that supported Bush and Cheney and their wars. Now they support a worse person in Trump. 

Just give up.

What?  Anyone supporting Hillary and throwing remarks at others about "who doesn't has a clue what a good president is", should just pull their own plug and bleed out. 

34 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Interesting chart.

Shows that the independents are growing and the dems/repubs losing ground.

Gallup Poll.

Yep.  Sadly, it's a two party "democracy" so, it's gonna take a while to come up with a candidate that can win anything, if ever.  I'm hoping that if nothing else, this shit pile of the two we have to chose from really get's the parties thinking about changing their tune.  Dems are just as responsible for Trump....and their candidate is certainly no better..good god!  Horrendous!!.

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Sadly, it's a two party "democracy" so, it's gonna take a while to come up with a candidate that can win anything, if ever.  I'm hoping that if nothing else, this shit pile of the two we have to chose from really get's the parties thinking about changing their tune.  Dems are just as responsible for Trump....and their candidate is certainly no better..good god!  Horrendous!!.

Personal responsibility dickhead - Rumps yours - own him :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Interesting chart.

Shows that the independents are growing and the dems/repubs losing ground.

Gallup Poll.

Hopefully both parties die a painful death, fuck them. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Something has to give Z. :bc:

I'll be curious to see what happens.  I do believe Trump would be the right choice assuming he picks the right VP.  His crazy shit won't fly but somethings got to get these retard lefty-libs to settle down and be reasonable.  Private business will soar and jobs will become abundant once restrictions and crazy taxes and regulations are "nixed":.  Our relations around the world will suffer but I'm tired of giving a shit about that crap..what the fuck has anyone done for us lately?  ZERO!  Jobs will flow back into America too once some of that crazy shit those wacky Dems put out is abolished.  Hillary..more of the same shit probably.  We'll lose even more manufacturing to overseas inversions.  Maybe she'll be able to salvage some type of healthcare plan though...so maybe that's something....and with the economy pretty much staying at a snails pace, interest rates will remain low.

Hell, gotta try and see positives on both sides I guess. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'll be curious to see what happens.  I do believe Trump would be the right choice assuming he picks the right VP.  His crazy shit won't fly but somethings got to get these retard lefty-libs to settle down and be reasonable.  Private business will soar and jobs will become abundant once restrictions and crazy taxes and regulations are "nixed":.  Our relations around the world will suffer but I'm tired of giving a shit about that crap..what the fuck has anyone done for us lately?  ZERO!  Jobs will flow back into America too once some of that crazy shit those wacky Dems put out is abolished.  Hillary..more of the same shit probably.  We'll lose even more manufacturing to overseas inversions.  Maybe she'll be able to salvage some type of healthcare plan though...so maybe that's something....and with the economy pretty much staying at a snails pace, interest rates will remain low.

:nuts::lol: 

More regurgitated bullshit that's already failed :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Personal responsibility dickhead - Rumps yours - own him :lol: 

He was put there by what the media call "silent majority" of people just sick of the liberal bullshit.  You're just too fucking stupid to see it.  So..own up yourself, dip shit.

Do any of your posts and threads go well for you?  Just wondering.  They probably do in your mind.huh?  Clown.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He was put there by what the media call "silent majority" of people just sick of the liberal bullshit.  You're just too fucking stupid to see it.  So..own up yourself, dip shit.

Do any of your posts and threads go well for you?  Just wondering.  They probably do in your mind.huh?  Clown.

You're Doe Dumber stupid :lol: So his high disapproval ratings and getting spanked by Hillary are all part of the silent majority? :lmao: 

Dude - being the minority on here is a good thing.  This site is full of rww's like yourself. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hopefully both parties die a painful death, fuck them. 

I hear ya!  I wish the same about "Dickrider".  But at least his death won't cause a nation to suffer..in fact, it'll have reason to celebrate.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah..I hear ya.

But yeah regs and taxes and gov bullchit are keeping the wife and I from opening up a store to sell upper end used things like pinballs,jukeboxes,man cave stuff along with nice smaller things. Just way too much red tape..especially if we were to take consignments in...which we would need to.

It's not so much the money..we could throw at least 10k at it to get it rolling..it's just the red tape.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're Doe Dumber stupid :lol: So his high disapproval ratings and getting spanked by Hillary are all part of the silent majority? :lmao: 

Dude - being the minority on here is a good thing.  This site is full of rww's like yourself. :bc: 

Don't act like you know me.  Just like a fucking idiot liberal who who lashes out at anyone that refuses to suck on his left wing nutted up information teat and brands them "the hostile enemy".  You are an idiot like I've never seen before.  Wanna represent your side with a decent point of view..fine, were all listening.  But your shit is childish rants with the same old shitty cartoon rhetoric anybody can grab online.

Stop whining, grow the fuck up and try to post something of substance once and a while....maybe you may find more coming to your rescue instead of jumping on the pile that has you bloodied underneath it all.

So....go.